Chapter - 4 : Adventures, Laughter, and Unforgettable Moments

The wedding festivities have come to an end, and everyone is on their way back home. Mo-yeon and Si-jin are excited to start their new journey together as a married couple. They decide to stay at Mo-yeon's house for the time being.

Mo-yeon sits down on the couch and sighs contentedly, "I can't believe we're married now. It feels like a dream come true."

Si-jin smiles and takes her hand, "It's not a dream, it's real. And we have a lifetime of adventures ahead of us."

Mo-yeon grins, "Speaking of adventures, did you see the look on my mother's face when she saw you in uniform? She couldn't stop raving about how handsome you looked."

Si-jin chuckles, "Your mother is not alone. All the aunties were swooning over me. I think I might need to start wearing my uniform more often."

Mo-yeon laughs, "Don't let it go to your head, Major Yoo. I'm still in charge of the household."

Si-jin raises his hands in surrender, "Yes, Mrs. Kang. I'll be the perfect soldier at home."

Mo-yeon leans in and kisses him, "And the perfect husband."

As they settle in for their first night as a married couple, they both know that their adventure together has only just begun.

******

Scene 1 : New Beginnings and Unexpected Twists

The sun begins to peek through the curtains, signaling the start of a new day. Mo-yeon stretches and turns to face Si-jin, who is still half-asleep.

Mo-yeon: (gently nudging Si-jin) Good morning, Major Yoo. Rise and shine.

Si-jin: (rubbing his eyes) Good morning, Mrs. Kang. What's on your mind?

Mo-yeon: (pausing for a moment) Actually, there's something I wanted to discuss with you. I've been thinking about keeping my surname as Kang for professional reasons.

Si-jin: (curious) Professional reasons? What do you mean?

Mo-yeon: (sitting up, facing Si-jin) Well, you know that I've established myself as Dr. Kang Mo-yeon in the medical field. Many people already know me by that name, and changing it now might cause confusion. Plus, I want to ensure your safety, considering the nature of your work.

Si-jin: (nodding) I understand your concerns, Mo-yeon. Your safety and professional reputation are important. If keeping your surname as Kang helps with that, then I fully support your decision.

Mo-yeon: (grateful) Thank you, Si-jin. It means a lot to me. Rest assured, our children can carry your surname, Yoo, and our love will still be reflected in our family.

Si-jin: (smiling) Our love will always be at the core of who we are, regardless of surnames. I'm proud to have you by my side, Dr. Kang Mo-yeon.

They share a tender moment, understanding that their commitment to each other goes beyond names and titles. As they prepare to face the day together, they know that their love and support will continue to be the anchor in their adventurous journey.

*****

Scene 2 : Seeking Permission

Mo-yeon and Si-jin take two weeks off from their work to spend some personal time alone. As a military officer, Si-jin knows that he needs to seek permission from his commanding officer to take leave.

Si-jin: (standing at attention in front of his commanding officer's desk) Sir, I would like to request a two-week leave of absence.

Commanding Officer: (looking up from his paperwork) Major Yoo Si-jin, may I ask the reason for your request?