Chapter - 3 : Love on the Frontline: A Military Wedding Adventure

Scene 1: Wedding Preparations

Sin-jin sits across from Mo-yeon, a stack of wedding invitations in front of him. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

Sin-jin: "So, Mo-yeon, I've been thinking about our wedding. You know, as a special force officer, it's almost mandatory to have a military wedding. It's tradition."

Mo-yeon: (smiling) "I had a feeling you were going to suggest that. But where would we have it?"

Sin-jin: (leaning in excitedly) "At my military training ground, where I graduated from and became an officer. It's a beautiful location with a stunning view, and I can show you around."

Mo-yeon: (nodding) "That sounds perfect, Sin-jin. And it will be an honor to see where you started your journey as a soldier."

Sin-jin: (laughing) "Just don't be too surprised when I start barking orders at you. It's a military wedding, after all."

Mo-yeon: (smiling) "I'll make sure to be on my best behavior."

Sin-jin: (teasingly) "Good. Because the last thing I need is my bride running away from me on our wedding day."

They share a playful laugh, knowing that no matter where their wedding takes place, it will be a day filled with love and happiness.As the wedding preparations continue, Sin-jin and Mo-yeon find themselves immersed in a whirlwind of tasks and decisions. They visit the military training ground, where Sin-jin gives Mo-yeon a tour, sharing stories of his time there and introducing her to his fellow officers.

Sin-jin: (pointing to a field) "And this is where we had our grueling obstacle course. Picture us in full gear, crawling through the mud and scaling walls."

Mo-yeon: (laughing) "I can only imagine the determination and strength it took. You truly are incredible, Sin-jin."

Sin-jin: (grinning) "Well, it's all part of being a special force officer. But don't worry, our wedding won't involve any crawling or mud. We'll save that for another time."

Mo-yeon: (playfully) "Oh, what a relief! I don't think my wedding dress would appreciate the mud treatment."

They continue strolling through the training ground, encountering other soldiers who congratulate them on their upcoming wedding. The atmosphere is filled with camaraderie and lighthearted banter.

Sergeant Choi Woo-geun: (with a mischievous smile) "So, Major, any last-minute doubts? Ready to commit to a lifetime of obeying orders from your beautiful bride?"

Sin-jin: (grinning) "Oh, you have no idea. Mo-yeon has a way of making me follow her lead without even saying a word."

Mo-yeon: (playfully nudging Sin-jin) "That's right. He knows better than to argue with me."

Laughter fills the air as they share jokes and stories, creating a sense of unity and warmth. It's clear that Sin-jin's comrades are not just his fellow soldiers but also his friends, who have formed strong bonds through their shared experiences.

As the wedding day approaches, the training ground transforms into a beautiful wedding venue. Tents are set up, adorned with flowers and twinkling lights, creating an enchanting ambiance. The ceremony area overlooks a breathtaking landscape, serving as a reminder of the love and dedication that brought Sin-jin and Mo-yeon together.

Sin-jin: (looking at the setup) "It's finally happening, Mo-yeon. Our military wedding. Can you believe it?"

Mo-yeon: (grateful) "I'm so excited, Sin-jin. This place holds so much meaning for you, and I'm honored to share this moment with you and all the people who have become a part of our lives."