chapter six

"yes sir"

I could see his smirk from down there it's like he knew that I will say yes and I don't blame him, hell I dropped to my knees in front of him the second time I saw him.

"Let's go to my playroom, pet". he said getting up from the chair.

His playroom?
Does every Dom have Their playroom in this club?

"Follow me pet".he said not even looking at me.

I was about to getting up but when he looked at me, his look made me stay on my knees.

"Crawl"

With one word, my pussy got even wetter.

I couldn't describe the feeling but it was the best feeling that I have ever felt.
The tention, the humilation and the pleasure all mixed into that feeling.

He started to move and I crawled behind him.

I don't even know how much we kept moving but he stopped in front of a black door and opened it with a key.

"Come on pet, get in."

How can his only voice make my pussy wetter a thousand more than it already is?

I began to crawl until I was in the room.
The room was my dream playroom.

It was in black and red, there was a big bed in the middle of the room, the bed was also black but the sheet was also red, there was toys everywhere, I couldn't recognize some of them but there was a can with every size you could imagine, flogger and a paddle also with every size.

Am I crazy that I want to try every single toy in here?

"What's your safe word pet?". His voice cut my thoughts.

"I don't have one sir"

"Then choose pet"

He let me take my time and think.

"Unicorn sir"

Unicorns are my favourite, they are the cutest thing ever so I decided this as my safe word.

"Mhmmm". He hummed nodding his head.

"So I read your soft and hard limits and seems like you don't have many hard limits, your hard limits are age play, electro play, piss play and scat play, is that correct pet?"

I was surprised that he even remembered it all.

When I didn't reply he looked at me with a look that could kill me right here, right now.

"When I talk to you, I expect you to answer pet"

I swear I was shaking from his stern and scolding voice.

"S..sorry sir, yes sir". I said quickly.

"Okay, before we start, I want you to tell what are the plays that you want to try the most?"

I gave myself a moment to think about it and he was waiting for my answer patiently.

"Humilation play, canning and breath play sir"

"Mhmm, okay pet, now do you have any problem with sex?"

Me? Problem? I was literally waiting for this moment.

"No, sir" I replied quickly out of desperation.

"Are you a virgin, pet?"

I blushed.

I think he noticed my desperation.

I mean I'm not a virgin but It has been Almost a year since I had sex.

"No, sir but I haven't had sex for almost a year"

"Good"

I think he doesn't like virgins then, I guess because he likes it rough so he doesn't want to hold back, thank God I'm not a virgin then.

"Today I want to try the cane on you, Is that alright with you pet?"

"Yes sir"

"Strip, then bend over the bed"

I blushed.

I have never done this before, I mean I'm not a virgin but all the guys I have been with was the sweet kind and who likes it slow so I have never stripped before anyone before, and I can't even hide my excitement.

I stripped from my dress first, my dress was easy to take off, it was black, then I stripped from my underwear and bra.
I was now naked in front of a total stranger.

I bent over the bed.

The excitement and pleasure of not knowing what will come is indescribable.
I could hear his footsteps wandering around the room, then I heard his footsteps coming closer toward me.

His hand touched my ass and I flinched.

"Easy pet". I heard his voice from behind me.

"Are you ready pet?"

"Yes sir"

"I will hit you 10 times, is that alright"

"Yes sir"

He carassed my ass for a moment then I felt a a stinging feeling on my ass.

I gasped.

It did hurt but the pleasure that I felt was even more tha the pain.

"Are you okay pet?"

"Yes, amazing sir". I moaned.

I can tell he was smirking without even looking at him.

He hit me the second time and I didn't gasp this time, I moaned.

He kept hitting me with the cane and everytime I moaned from the pain and the pleasure until he finished and my ass was literally on fire.

I stood up and turned to look at him to see him smirking at me.

"Good girl, you did very good"

Those words, I want to wrap them around me like a blanket and sleep in them forever.

"Thank you sir". I replied.

He hummed softly and looked at me with his dark eyes.

"Do you want to be my submissive pet?"

                         _______________
Sorry for the late update but I have exams so I don't have much time.
I hope you liked the chapter
Xoxo<33