chapter fourteen

Amelia pov:

One week later

A week have based and this week was one of the most amazing weeks that I have ever had in my entire life, me and Azriel spent the whole week having sex and i had only one punishment this week because I talked back to him and I don't want to remember the punishment.

Dante was technically living with us and I don't mind it, I got used to him and he is a really good person plus Azriel seemed to love him more than anything, I kinda envy that.

I was sitting on the bed laying down and Azriel was in the bathroom getting ready for work, we already ate breakfast, I made bacon and pancakes it was really delecious.

I heard the bathroom's door opens and Azriel coming out with only a towel around his waist and his eight abs visible as a sun, I swallowed hard getting wet already, his body is literally flawless.

"Are you gonna keep eye fucking me pet?". Azriel said smirking at me.

I moved my eyes from him blushing and he laughed at that making me blush even more.

"Sorry master"

He chuckled, the way he intimidates me and makes me know my place in a second, it makes him even hotter.
He wore a suit today and I have never seen a more handsome man than him I swear to God.

He finished doing his hair and came toward me giving me a kiss, I blushed surrendering to him, giving him my mouth to do whatever the hell he wants with it, I felt his tongue going in my mouth then he began to go to my neck giving it kisses and my pussy was already throbbing then he stopped.

"As much as I want to fuck the hell out of you right now and making you screaming my name but I have to get to work, I want you to behave for me and be a good girl, understood?". I blushed, I want him to fuck me so bad, he turned me on so much.

"Yes master". I whispered.

I heard my phone ringing and we both look at the phone.

And it was nick, omg I haven't talked to him in years, I think since college, he had a crush on my then but I wasn't feeling the same plus I was still figuring out what I like.

"Who is nick?". He said arching his eyebrows at me.

Shit, he is jealous, I like a possessive master.

"Umm...he is a friend from college"

"Okay pick it up". I hesitated but his glare made me pick it up.

"Hey Nick"

"Heyy Amelia, I miss you Soo much, how are you, it has been ages since we met"

"Yeah I'm fine, how about you"

"I'm fine, I really need to meet you and sash I really missed you guys"

"y..yeah sure we should meet, I will tell sash and meet someday". I hesitated to tell that in front of Azriel, I didn't know how he would feel or if he is going to agree or not but I really wanted to meet nick, I missed him he was one of my best friends in college.

"Okay cool I will text you and we can set something up"

"Okay deal"

I hung up and looked at Azriel.

"What did he want?". Azriel voice was calm but I knew he was not feeling calm at all.

"Umm..h...he wants to meet up with me and sash"

He was silent for a couple of seconds then he cleared his throat.

"Okay but I will come with you"

I was about to argue but his glare stopped me, when I say he has got the look, I fucking mean it.

"Whatever you say master". He nodded amusingly at that.

"I know". Well he is confident that I'm wrapped around his finger and he is not even wrong.

He was going to leave the room but he stopped at the door and looked at me.

"Amelia". He called my name and I snapped my eyes at him.

"Yes master". I answered obiedently.

"You are mine and I don't like to share, so if I you touched another man I will fucking kill him and if you fuck another man I will cut his dick and make him eat it and then I will also fucking kill him, do you understand pet?". He said in his deep dark voice and I hate myself for liking this and it's turning me on so much, I'm really a fucked up person.

"I...I understand master"

And with that he left and I couldn't be more wet right now, his words are scary but it made me want to fuck him more.

I heard a notification coming from my phone and I saw that it was a message from Nick telling me when will we see each other so I called sash and she told that anytime is fine with her.

Nick: sooo when will we meet and where?

Me: okay how about next Monday?

Nick: that's fine with me, how about shash?

Me: she is also fine with it.

Nick: how about we meet at the cafe club?

Me: great, and fyi my boyfriend will come with me.

I wanted him to know because Azriel will never leave me go alone, he was silent for a couple of minutes then his message came.

Nick: okay fine.

We ended the conversation and I went for a little nap.