chapter eleven

He bathed me gently, my whole body was hurting but his hand comforted me and he gave me kisses, I was happy that I did good and he was proud of me.

He then held me and we went upstairs and we entered a big room, it was black and dark blue with a big bed that was the most comfortable thing ever.

I was now on the bed and he was in front of me he kissed me on the forehead and I couldn't help but blush.

"Sleep Amelia, you need the rest". Azriel said.

"Yes master"

He got out of the room and  the second I put my head on the pillow I slept.

                                    ♠️♠️♠️

I woke up stretching my body, my ass was so sore that I couldn't even touch it and my pussy was even more sore, I held my phone to see what time is it.

Omg it's 3 in the morning and I saw 10 missed calls from sash, she must have been woried sick about me, I dailed her number as quickly as possible.

"Omg, what the fuck Amelia, I was worried sick about you". Her voice came through my phone yelling.

"I'm so sorry, Azriel punished me, I was so tired and I slept and I just woke up"
"Girl you got punished on your first day? What did you do?" She said laughing.

"I disrespected him"

"Shit girl you are bold, so is the rumors right?"

"Sash I swear to God I have never felt this much pain before, he edged me and caned me while I was standing and my arms up and everytime I put them down he increased 5 more, and he said that he took it easy on me just because it was my first time but actually the feeling after was so good it was so worth it". I just had to tell her everything, she was more than a sister to me.

"Damn girl I would die I swear to God"
We finished our conversation and told each other good bye.

I got up after struggling for minutes and I walked out from the room, I heard a man laughing that wasn't Azriel so I went down to see where Azriel and who is this man.

"Well you are lucky to have me". I heard the man that was sitting next to Azriel on the couch saying these words to him.

Who is this man?

I have never seen him before.

He was so handsome, nearly as handsome as Azriel, he is giving me dominant vibes.

He has dark hair and dark green eyes that made him ever more sexy, the tattoos was visible on his hands as well and I noticed that Azriel and whoever this man is have matching tattoos on the back of their hands.

The tattoo was a knife that has fire on it and there was a sentence beside it. The sentence was 'till death'.

I want to know the tattoo meaning so bad.

"Come, pet". I flinched hearing Azriel's voice.

Damn, his voice is so fucking scary.
I moved toward him and I stood in front of him.

"This is Dante pet, he is more than a brother to me". My master said
"Hello sir" I said moving my head to Dante.

"Hey gorgeous"

"He is a sadist and a brat tamer like me but his type ia a little different". He smirked.

I didn't understand what he meant and Dante must have noticed because he looked at me and said, "I'm gay gorgeous". Dante also smirked at me.

"Aha". I smiled nodding my head.

Good for him, LGBTQ people are the best I swear to God, I always thought lesbians was so cool and I wanted to be one of them when I was young but it's not a choice which gender you like.