chapter eighteen

Amelia's pov:

No no no I can't be in love.

I can't fall in love with azriel, he will destroy me, and he will not love me back but I can't help my heart when everytime I see him my heart skips a beat and me not caring about anything but him.... About pleasing him.

I couldn't sleep that night I kept thinking about everything..

Am I really in love?

I think I am.

I kept thinking until the time was 7am and azriel was supposed to wake up at 8 for work so I got up and head to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for him and me.

I prepared some pancakes and honey and I was lazy to do bacon today, I hope azriel will be okay with the breakfast.

At 8, I heard azriel coming down the stairs looking so damn fine, he had a black trousers and black shirt and he left the first two buttons open to show his muscles and I couldn't help but stare at his body and how addictive it is.

"Look who is breaking the rules And looking at me without permission" azriel's husky voice made me look down at the floor in a respectful manner.

"Sorry master" I mummered.

I heard him sitting om the chair and looking at the breakfast.
"You didn't make bacon today?"

"Sorry master, I was lazy but if you want I can do it right now" I quickly said.

"No worries pet, you can look and sit now"

I did exactly that.

"Be ready at 7pm, we are going to an important party, wear a fancy dress and behave Amelia, there will be a lot of my Dom friends there so behave"

This is the first time that we will go to a party together and I cann't hide my excitement.

"Of course master don't worry" I mean it depends on my mood, but I didn't say that of course.

Azriel left for work and I just stayed cleaning the house and doing what ever I want until it was 6pm so I started to get ready for the party, I picked a red satin dress that looked so good on my curves and did my make up and hair and I was finished at 6:50 so I stayed waiting for azriel to come.

I heard the door is being opened so I hurried to the door and kneeled.

"Welcome home master"

"Hello princess"

I liked that nickname.

"Get up"

I did what I was told.

"You look so good, maybe I will fuck you right now before we go to the party" his deep voice and these words made my pussy wet.

I liked that Idea.

"Please do master"

"Beg me slut" oh my god my pussy is throbbing.

"I beg you master to fuck me, please fill me with your dick, please master"

"Glad to do this pet" he said as he chocked me with his hands and led me to the table.

He lift my dress up and took off the underwear to make me naked from the bottom.

"Ummm, like how wet you are, just proves that you are a slut, aren't you pet"
Oh my god, I felt thee pleasure from him calling me names and humiliating me more and more every time.

"Yes master"

"Whose slut are you?"

I moaned and I didn't answer his question.

"Answer me whore" his voice was stern, dominating me and my body.

"Yours master" I answered his question.
"How bad do you want my dick" oh you have no idea.

"Very badly master"

He heard those words and he pushed his dick in my pussy making me moan so hard and screaming his name over and over again.

"Tell me how much you need me" he said and I kept thinking about the perfect answer to please him.

"I need you more than my life master, I can't live without you"

"That's right pet, I'm your fucking god Amelia, you worship me, say it" he said and with every word he was thrusting into me and I was a moaning mess.

"You are my go..ahh...god master" I said while I was moaning hard, his dick was so big that give me the right amount of pain and pleasure.

I was about to cum.

"Master I'm gonna cum"

"Cum for me whore"

I cummed so hard and he came after me.
I was about to fix my clothes but he said "no no I'm not finished, I haven't taken your ass yet, turn around, Doggystyle."

I did what I was told and he put his dick in my ass and kept bouncing in it and I kept moaning until my voice was fadding.

He finished inside me and I cummed.

"Fix yourself slut"

And with that it's about time to go to the party.