⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 14 || "𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙴𝙳?"⚜️

_______________******_________________{Hope gets a few weights lifted off her chest

{Hope gets a few weights lifted off her chest.}

}

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 14⚜️****⚜️THE AUNT AND NIECE HAVE A TALK⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: BECAUSE OF YOU~ KELLY CLARKSON⚜️__________________******___________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 14⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️THE AUNT AND NIECE HAVE A TALK⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: BECAUSE OF YOU~ KELLY CLARKSON⚜️
__________________******___________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 14⚜️****⚜️THE AUNT AND NIECE HAVE A TALK⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: BECAUSE OF YOU~ KELLY CLARKSON⚜️__________________******___________________

"I will not make the same mistakes you did,
I will not let myself,
cause my heart so much misery."

"Come in!" ASA CALLED OUT SOFTLY, HOPING THE PERSON ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR HEARD HER.

The door opened and revealed Hope.

"Hey, do you have a minute?" Hope asked softly.

"Of course, sweetheart, come in." Asa spoke softly.

Hope entered Asakhe's office and closed the door behind her.

"Hope, sweetheart, what's wrong?" Asa asked the youngest Mikaelson softly standing up from her chair and walking towards the girl.

Hope couldn't form any words so she just launched herself into Asakhe's arms as she began to cry.

"Sweetheart, what happened?" Asa cooed softly as she ran her fingers through Hope's hair, trying to sooth her.

"Come here." Asa spoke gently as she lead Hope to another couch in her office and sat down with her.

"I'm sorry." Hope apologised.

"For what?" Asa asked softly, she was confused.

"For everything my family has done to your family and everything they've done to Xavier." Hope cried.

"Hope, sweetheart, where's this coming from?" Asa asked as she rubbed up her back calming her even more.

"I overheard a conversation between my family yesterday and I just can't help but think my chances of getting to know you and Xavier are now gone." Hope stated softly.

"You've done so much for my family and all we've done is hurt you in return, I can't explain how sorry I am." Hope said.

"Hope." Asa cooed gently as she brought the young girl into her arms.

Hope immediately cuddled into the Mikaelson woman.

"Your chances of getting to know Xavier and I aren't lost." Asa assured the girl in a motherly tone.

"Hope, just like with Henrik and Sarah, I'm your aunty and yes your family has hurt my husband but you weren't apart of that and you shouldn't be taking the guilt for their mistakes." Asa told her.

The two sat in silence for a bit as Hope calmed down.

"When mom told me stories about an Asakhe Bennett, I didn't think she meant THE Asakhe Bennett.....well nèe Bennett apparently."

Asa chuckled softly at Hope's words.

"Yeah?" Asa chuckled and Hope nodded into her shoulder.

"Did your mom ever tell you that you're not alone?" Asa questioned softly.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked but didn't move as she was far too comfortable in her aunt's embrace.

"You're not the only tribrid sweetheart, I'm one as well." Asa revealed.

Hope finally looked up at her aunt and Asa cooed softly when she saw the tears in her eyes.

"Aww bubba, come here." Asa chuckled before bringing Hope into embrace once again.

"I don't feel so alone anymore." Hope cried softly.

"I know sweetheart, I'm glad." Asa cooed gently.

"I'm a tribrid of vampire, witch and banshee by the way." Asa clarified.

"That's nice." Hope replied sleepily making Asa chuckle softly.

"I know right." Asa replied making Hope giggle softly.

"Hey, have you picked your subjects yet?" Asa asked gently.

"Not really, all I know is I wanna do art but I haven't thought about anything else." Hope answered her truthfully.

"I can help you if you want." Asa told Hope and she nodded.

"Yes please." Hope spoke.

"Then let's get to it." Asa smiled and the two ladies got up from the couch before making their way to Asakhe's desk and sitting behind it, next to each other.

"Oh, hey, what about this, it's Saturday tomorrow and if your mom is cool with it, how about an aunty and niece day, you know." Asa smiled and Hope nodded happily.

The young auburn haired girl was more than happy to spend more time with Asakhe, she was really looking forward to the following day ahead.

_______________******___________________

_____________******______________