⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 22 || "𝚆𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰'𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴?"⚜️

_____________________******______________________{Just Asa being pretty

{Just Asa being pretty.}

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 22⚜️****⚜️MAMMA'S HOME ALONE⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: DON'T STOP~ MEGAN THEE STALLION [HOT GIRL COACH] & YOUNG THUG⚜️______________________******_______________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 22⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️MAMMA'S HOME ALONE⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: DON'T STOP~ MEGAN THEE STALLION [HOT GIRL COACH] & YOUNG THUG⚜️
______________________******_______________________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 22⚜️****⚜️MAMMA'S HOME ALONE⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: DON'T STOP~ MEGAN THEE STALLION [HOT GIRL COACH] & YOUNG THUG⚜️______________________******_______________________

"I mean my body so out of this world,
changed my at name to 'AstroGirl' (Astro girl),
People say I'm way too full on myself,
you're right and I ain't even made to dessert eh."

ASAKHE HAD JUST ENTERED THROUGH THE KITCHEN ENTRANCE AND CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND HER BEFORE PLACING HER THINGS ON THE COUNTER ALONG WITH HER PHONE AND KEYS.

The first thing the brunette took notice of was the fact that it was far too quiet in the home and she didn't hear any of the heartbeats coming from her husband of her children.

Looks like she was home alone.

"Storm, Lola, Lilly, Jack!" Asakhe called out softly wanting to see if the family pets were home by any chance.

Soon enough her theory was proven true when she heard the little pitter, patter of paws running towards the kitchen.

"Hi cuties!" Asa giggled as she crouched to be level with the puppies/dogs who were all wagging their tails happily.

The animals all happily basked in the Bennett-Mikaelson woman attention when she gave them her attention by scratching behind their ears.

"Hey they left you little ones here?" Asa asked as if the animals in front of her would answer her and then rising to her full height after playing with them a little while longer.

"Well, looks like mamma's home alone." Asa sighed out softly before heading towards the sink and washing her hands.

After drying her hands, Asa put the bobas she got for her family in the fridge before taking her bags with her as she went upstairs so she could unpack her clothes and put them away.

The Mikaelson changed into some comfortable clothing before putting her hair up in a high ponytail before heading downstairs to grab cleaning supplies then going back upstairs.

The brunette then put on her playlist and she was quick to start dancing as she cleaned hers and her husbands shared room first when 'Don't stop' by Megan Thee Stallion began playing.

"People say I'm way too full of myself, yeah you right and I ain't even made to dessert, eh!" Asa sang as she re organised hers and Xavier's shared walk in closet.

Eventually with the help of her playlist and vampire speed the brunette woman had cleaned the whole house, her children's rooms were a whole other mission itself.

The brunette had out away all the cleaning supplies before washing her hands again then cooking dinner.

Asakhe had gotten out the ingredients to make lasagna.

The Mikaelson woman hummed happily as she placed the lasagna in the oven for the next few minutes and she set a timer before heading outside to play with the doggies.

After a few minutes the timer went off making Asa head back into the kitchen, wash her hands then take out the lasagna from the oven.

Asa set the lasagna down before patting herself on the back for a job well done.

The brunette proceeds to place a serving of lasagna on multiple plates for her children and husband to enjoy when they get back.

Eventually Asa made dessert and cupcakes for the celebration before going upstairs to watch telenovelas.

____________******_____________