⚜️𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 27 || "𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰."⚜️

__________________________******______________________________[Her baby boy is growing up and it's really bittersweet

[Her baby boy is growing up and it's really bittersweet.]

]

⚜️ACT 1⚜️****⚜️CHAPTER 27⚜️****⚜️TALKS WITH ALEC⚜️****⚜️NOW PLAYING: NEVER LET ME GO~ FLORENCE & THE MACHINE⚜️______________******_____________

⚜️ACT 1⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️CHAPTER 27⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️TALKS WITH ALEC⚜️
*
*
*
*
⚜️NOW PLAYING: NEVER LET ME GO~ FLORENCE & THE MACHINE⚜️
______________******_____________

"And it's breaking over me, A thousand miles down to the seabed, found the place to rest my head, never let me go, never let me go, never let me go, never let me go

A thousand miles down to the seabed,
found the place to rest my head,
never let me go, never let me go,
never let me go, never let me go."

IT HAD BEEN A WHILE SINCE XAVIER HAD LEFT WITH FINN AND DIANNA TO THE BOARDING SCHOOL.

Meanwhile the children had woken up and started to get themselves ready whilst Asakhe was waiting downstairs with a now sleeping Max beside her on the couch.

Soon enough the brunette woman had heard footsteps coming and she turned only to be met her precious eldest baby, Alec.

"Hey mama." Alec greeted smiling.

"Hi bubs." Asa smiled back at her eldest son whilst holding an arm for him indicating for him to sit beside her.

Alec smiled and happily sat down beside his mother before snuggling into her side.

"When did Max get here?" Alec asked as his mother kissed his temple.

"Oh hey got here a while ago with your uncle Finn and aunt Diana." Asa began to explain.

"Your aunt and uncle went with your father to help him do the finishing touches for the celebration today." The brunette woman finished.

Alec nodded and snuggled even closer to his mother if that was possible and Asakhe wrapped her arms tightly around her eldest son and child.

Asa sighed softly as she gently rested her head on Alec's, she was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that there was a huge possibility Alec would be out of the house next year.

She couldn't believe how quickly Alec had grown up, it felt just like yesterday for Asakhe when she held Alec in her arms for the first time and now he's almost eighteen.

The mother and son sat there in silence for a little while and Alec hugged his mother a little tighter.

"Hey mama?" Alec asked softly, breaking the silence between the two.

"Yes my little warrior?" Asa asked using her nickname for her eldest son.

"Which colleges should I look into?" Alec asked.

"I don't know baby, what do you wanna continue studying?" The brunette woman asked her son.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about this much." Alec admitted with a soft sigh before moving to sit up right, Asakhe following his actions.

Asakhe held her sons hands in hers.

"You know you don't have to decide now right?" Asa assured her son who nodded.

"I know but I wanna start preparing myself." Alec told his mother, the boy knew how hard it was going to be to leave his parents and siblings, even thinking about it is hurting him.

Asakhe felt the tears beginning to well in her eyes and she blinked vigorously trying to keep the floodgates at bay.

"Mama, you okay?" Alec asked softly.

The Mikaelson woman shook her head softly.

"I hate thinking about how it's almost time to let you go." Asa started.

"My sweet baby boy, you grew up too quickly it feels just like yesterday when I found out I was pregnant with you, when I held you in my arms for the first time." Asa smiled gently.

The brunette woman gently squeezed her sons in hers.

"Now look at you, you're almost eighteen and it's so bittersweet to think that it's almost time to let you go." Asa spoke truthfully.

"Mama, please don't cry." Alec begged as he watched the tears flow down his mothers face whilst trying to keep his own at bay.

"Oh, my sweet boy how can I not?" Asa asked Alec.

The brunette proceeded to cup her sons face in her hands.

"Alec, I am so proud of you, you've grown into this incredibly kind, strong, caring, smart, compassionate, loyal young man, you're such a mini version of your father I don't think you understand." Asa smiled.

"Being able to watch you grow up especially as your mother is truly one of the greatest privileges I will ever have, you've brought so much joy into my life along with many others and if there's any advice I can give you it would just be to trust your gut and to follow your heart Alec and I know it can be scary to go your own path without your family there to help guide you but my sweet boy if your dreams aren't scaring you then you are not dreaming big enough." Asa vented.

"Us as your family, we'll always be here for you no matter what, no matter where, no matter how, please always remember that." Asa told her son as she gently wiped away the tears that had started to fall down his beautiful cheeks.

"I love you mama." Alec stated as he wrapped his arms around his mother, hugging her tightly.

"I love you more, my little warrior, more than you will ever and I mean ever know." Asa replied softly.