Mrs. Purab Khanna is back!!

Hello to you all! This is my yet another fanfic on the same show: kumkum bhagya.

Do shower your love on this too. I hope i won't disappoint you.

*The chapter begins*

A hall can be seen which is decorated beautifully for the celebration of silver jubilee of Fusion Beats

It wasn't Mehra Or Kohli Or Khanna Mansion, but hall of a very famous, renowned and lavish hotel.. As the Mehra, Khanna and Kohli family stays in different mansion so to celebrate it together, they kept the party in the hotel...

A few of guests were arrived and even the Mehra/Kohli family along with purab and aryan were there..

The were waiting for their chief guest: chief minister of the state to come.. And to pass the time, they were busy among themselves and attending guest.. Prachi and shahana haven't arrived yet....

Soon enough, their wait was over, the chief minister came inside with her bodyguards holding guns and also a lady followed her..

Vikram saw her coming in, and gathered everyone together.. Mehra family and purab except rhea were shocked to see the lady with chief minister.. While aryan was wondering that he saw her somewhere.. But didn't remembered properly..

The chief minister (CM) and the lady with the bodyguards came to them.. The lady wasn't even a bit shocked by seeing them.. She had a plane look plastered on her face..

Vikram: glad to see you mam.. Thankyou so much that you got some time for us from your busy schedule..

CM: oh.. It's completely fine Mr.Kohli.., and thanks for inviting.. Also congratulations for the silver jubilee..

By now, the mehra family and purab came out of the shock..

Abhi: yeah.. Yeah.. Thankyou so much.. Please be comfortable here..

Purab: yes and if you need anything or any help.. You can for sure ask us without hesitation..

CM: yeah.. Thankyou.. By the way.. Meet her (brings the lady close) she is Disha.., my good friend and she owns  lot of media channel.. She is a media tycoon.. Not only in India.. But also in foreign countries..

So the lady was disha.., Her look

, Her look