Introduction, Character Sketch & Promo

Before we begin with the story, lemme first wish my friend pranbirkalyani_sk... A very very very happy birthday dear... May God bless you always and fulfill all your wishes.. 😊😊

*Starting with the story*

Introduction

This is a kumkum bhagya fan fiction.. Which starts from the party of the celebration as the Fusion Beats completed 25 years.. Where chief minister was the chief guest.. And disha was also there..

I may also add some scenes from the show.. But in my style..

You are at absolute correct place if you are looking for a pransh fan fiction

You are at absolute correct place if you are looking for a pranbir fan fiction

You are at absolute correct place if you are looking for a arhana fan fiction

You are at absolute correct place if you are looking for a sidni (sidharth + roshni) fan fiction

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In this ff, the main protagonist is Prachi ...

You will know about them more, as the story progress...

Pragya, Prachi and Shahana are rich enough.. And pragya is married...

Prachi and shahana both have their boyfriends which are NOT ranbir and aryan...

The three ladies will be living as middle-class people in the start chapters.. But will be in their form soon enough...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* The Kohli family is 4th most richest people in the world..
* The Khanna family is the 7th most richest people in the world.. ( Disha's family)
* The khanna family is the 5th most richest people in the world.. (Purab and Aryan)
* Pragya's husband's family is the 3rd most richest people in the world..
* Pragya and Rhea have met but pragya haven't met Ranbir.
* Abhi and pragya haven't met yet.
* There isn't any name confusion of pragya's name. Means no anuradha wala drama... Rhea don't know what's prachi's mother name is. And pragya haven't met anyone else than Rhea from the M. K. K. Family yet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Characters

- Prachi

Daughter of pragya

Daughter of pragya. Elder twin sis of rhea, but unknown to this fact.. Had developed a bond with abhi as he helped her twice.., but doesn't get good vibes from even a single person of mehra family. Soul sis and best friend of Shahana. Strict about business and studies. Currently working in Kohli Industries. Last year of college. A lot of things are yet to be revealed about her..