Prachi In Trouble..

Hello everyone!! How you all doing?! I'm good....

*The chapter begins*

Hotel.,

The shoutout was still going on with loud noises of firing can be heard between the bodyguards of CM and the goons.

All guest were hidden in some or the other place to keep themselves safe. The kohli's along with purab and disha were in one room, while the mehra family were in different.

Kohli family side,

Purab and others have reached their and signed feeling safe and immediately closed the door and locked it from inside.

Disha suddenly notices aryan being missing..

Disha: purab, where's aryan?

Pallavi, realises: even ranbir isn't here..

They both panicked on seeing their son's being missing.

Vikram: calm down, I'll text ranbir and ask as it's not safe to call him.

Vikram texted ranbir while purab did same to aryan. With in a few minutes they got the answer that they are safe and in other room near a corridor.

They all were at relief now.

Dida: we got the best opportunity. Let's call the cops.

All agreed to her and Vikram called the cops and told them about the situation.

********************************

Ranbir-Aryan side,

They were in a room near the corridor where they met shahana. Shahana too was with them but was quite tensed.

Shahana: don't know where prachi escaped suddenly. She was right behind me and then.. Suddenly gayab

Aryan: don't worry. She will be around.

Ranbir was feeling restless, don't know why, but he felt that someone very much dear and near to his heart is in danger. He shook away the thoughts but his heart kept beating fastly.

Ranbir: I'll go out and look for prachi.

Aryan: have you lost it Ranbir! It's dangerous out there..

Shahana: yes Ranbir. For prachi, don't put yourself in trouble.

Ranbir: nothing will happen to me, and Aryan you stay with shahana and keep eyes on your phones as if needed I'll text you guys.