Rishi, Priyanka and Sidharth's Entry..

Hello everyone!!

*The chapter begins*

Sarita Aunty House,

Pragya was home in the afternoon itself. Sarita aunty had asked for her help in keeping the things of her next order at place, so she have got to work with her.

A knock on the door disturbed them.

Sarita aunty: beta please see na who's it. Must be shahana or prachi

Pragya: prachi won't be as there's still time for her to come, maybe shahana.. I'll just check.

She went to the door and opened it. There was a boy nearly of prachi/shahana's age standing in front of her. Her forehead scrunched in confusion as she saw him with the bags.

Pragya: who are you?

The boy: Mrs. Sarita Dhaval stays here.

Pragya: yes she do stays, but who are you?

The boy: I'm her grandson, Rishi Dhaval

Sarita aunty came there and was over the moon seeing him after years. He too smiled seeing her.

Sarita aunty: rishi.. How much have I missed you!

Rishi: I missed you too nani

They hugged each other while pragya just looked on.

Sarita aunty, to pragya after breaking the hug: pragya beta, meet him, he is my only grandson rishi.. At first he was in banglore for his studies and now finally he is here.

Pragya: oh! Nice to meet you rishi.

Rishi: nice to meet you too aunty.

Sarita aunty: rishi, she is pragya, like a daughter to me. She stays with me here with her daughter and niece.

Rishi: namaste!

Pragya: namaste! Come inside. I'll get a coffee for you.

Rishi: thankyou!

The grandson and grandmother sat on the sofa and began chatting.

Sarita aunty: not bad! My grandson have turned into much more of a handsome boy

Rishi, chuckling: after all I'm your son.

Sarita aunty laughed and playfully hit him on his arm while pragya smiled seeing them from the kitchen.

********************************
Mehra Mansion,

Everyone was rushing downstairs as someone was continuously ringing the door bell.

Alia: who the hell is ringing the bell so much!

Mitali: who is so desperate to come in?