one

uno

the man

------

pre-season

tali had woken up earlier than she would have wanted. she had specifically arranged her flights with the sole purpose of not having to wake up early yet the excitement was way more powerful than any tiredness as well as charles leclerc's sonores. those were powerful too. she had spent christmas in mexico whilst new year was celebrated in nice with her grandparents, joining the leclerc's for breakfast during the 2nd day of the year.

right now, it was 7 in the morning and she was currently in charles' spare bedroom scrolling through her phone and reading some texts her mother sent while she was asleep seeing as her parents had to go back to mexico to work.

she was extremely grateful for charles' generosity regarding her stay, however, the monegasque snored a lot. removing the covers, she put on some socks and slippers and made her way to the kitchen to get herself a very much needed cup of coffee.

the mexican-french girl had packed her bags the night before in case her alarm did not wake her up in time so she focused on eating a healthy and light breakfast seeing as she was about to fly to the mercedes factory in the uk to get her seat fitted and to try the simulator for the first time that year.

as she cracked the first egg she heard footsteps coming and a loud yawn.

"bonjour, mon ange. ça va?" the man said with sleep laced in his voice as he kissed her temple and approached the coffee maker to get himself a cup of the dark drink.

"meh. you snore. loudly." she said as she mixed the eggs with some ham and salt.

"i do not. you just have a very sensible ear." he said squinting at her while pouring a sugar pack and mixing it.

"either way, i woke up earlier than i wanted, so i'm preparing breakfast before i leave." the girl mentioned as she poured the mixture in the hot pan.

"andrea is coming in 30 minutes to go train, do you want to join us?" he said sipping the hot beverage that then caused him to grimace from the temperature.

"well, my flight isn't until 2, meaning i have to leave for nice at most at 11. will we be back for i don't know... 10:30?" tali said calculating out loud.

"if not earlier." charles said with a smile. he loved tali, and he was insanely proud of her success at such a young age.

"alright, now leave before you set something on fire with that huge blanket you're holding around your body." she said once she noticed him and the white duvet he was holding to keep himself warm.

------

after running for an hour and visiting the gym for another one, tali had showered and changed to some leggings and an oversized hoodie whose owner she did not know. she possessed clothes from all leclerc's, her brother, her dad, and some drivers like paul and oscar. she did not have time to make research regarding the owner.

as she got out of the shower she found an already showered and comfortably clothed charles sitting in front of the piano while looking at his phone.

"qu'est que tu fais, idiot?" she said, her french came out smoothly. making him look up to her.

"rien, je t'attends." he said standing up.

"what are you waiting for me for?" she said, frowning at him.

"i'll drive you to the airport." he said as if it was obvious.

"you don't have to, i'll get a car to drive me there." she said shaking her head, not wanting to bother him.

as if reading her mind he said "it's no bother, plus, i want to visit your grandparents and wish them a happy new year since i didn't get to." the ferrari driver said with a soft smile.

"alright, but, i choose the music." she said quickly, not really causing a problem with the monegasque since they had a similar music taste.

laughs were heard as they made their way downstairs with the teenager's bags.

after bidding charles goodbye she made her way to documentation and later on to the lounge. walking towards the premium lounge she definitely did not pay for but got upgraded to after seeing who she was, she was stopped for some pictures but nothing out of the ordinary. she was waiting for her flight to be called and in her boredom went and bought a coffee she definitely wouldn't have gotten had tania been there.

once outside of the starbucks she heard her flight being called and made her way to the gate, sitting down and preparing for her first day at work.

landing and securing her belongings was relatively easy, and as she was walking outside of the airport to get an uber she heard a familiar voice call her name, making her freeze in her spot to then turn around and seeing a seven time world champion waving in her direction as he walked closer.

"hi, how are you, you look beautiful today, ready to go to work? your ride is here and is really happy to see you." lewis hamilton said happily as he grabbed her bags and started walking away while creating conversation with the girl who could barely keep up and that was still severely confused as to how he knew when she was meant to land.

nini speaks !

hi, i'm alive and almost on vacation until august, which means i'll have more time to write and focus on the three stories i'm currently working on. i really hope you like this chapter. let me know what you think <3

check out my other stories !

mine- pablo gavi

london boy- henry cavill (coming soon)

love, nini