ten

diez

the man

------

thursday/ media day/ jeddah

tali rodríguez was on a mission. find logan sargeant and oscar piastri before the media pen.

she wanted to have a cup of coffee before they were all whisked away to their duties during the weekend.

she found oscar first so she walked towards him and grabbed his arm before she kept walking, scaring a usually calm oscar.

the australian felt a hand wrap around his arm and before he knew it he had to start walking or he'd fall.

"tali?" he asked when he saw who had dragged him. "what are you doing?"

"i really hope you weren't busy or on the way to being busy, because you're not going anywhere." she said without looking at him once.

"it's not that i don't mind going with you somewhere, tali, but some warning next time would be nice." he said when tali let him go to keep walking by himself.

"ok." she said, knowing damn well she wouldn't warn him. his startled expression was funny.

"where are we going?" the australian asked.

"we're gonna look for logie." tali stated simply.

"ok. why?" the mclaren driver asked curiously as he nodded.

"i miss you both and i need some coffee. i'll kill two birds with one stone." the girl shrugged coolly, but in reality she blushed lightly.

oscar smiled sweetly and threw an arm around her shoulder to keep her close in a warm side hug.

kym was taking pictures around and the adorable post this one would make made him smile lightly. he was very cautious to not make them uncomfortable so he kept his distance, but he knew people liked to see how the drivers got along.

the girl had become oscar's honorary little sister since their prema days.

"aww, tali. you really love me." he said teasingly.

"shut up. i like logan more now." she said, picking at him while shaking her head with a smile.

"no you don't." the brunette man said with a frown.

the ongoing battle between logan and oscar to see who tali's favorite was could easily rival lewis and max's championship in 2021.

"with your teasing he might." the girl said teasingly.

truth be told, she could never choose between them. they were sharing a flat in her heart with cute furniture and a chore schedule.

once they reached the williams motorhome they knocked and a worker opened. he didn't have to ask once he saw the pair by the steps of the entrance.

a few minutes later, logan came out with a smile.

"hey guys, what's up?" he asked, frowning slightly but still smiling.

tali didn't answer, she took his arm and just like with oscar, she scared the fuck out of him with the sudden force she dragged him with.

"just go with it!" oscar told him, shouting a little since he was a bit behind.