Chapter 17

Once arriving at the back of the art museum they hid behind a trash can to avoid the camera slowly they grabbed a near by rock
This is my only chance.. I can't ruin this!
Y/N aimed for the camera and tossed it pretty hard. Y/N hid fast as the sound of the rock making contact with the camera was heard.
Soon Y/N got out of their hiding spot and looked up seeing how tall the building was
Good thing I brought a little something with me to get up there.
Slowly Y/N pulled out a grappling hook
(Idk if they had grappling hooks in the Spy×Family timeline... Just roll with it..)

Y/N stepped back a bit then pointed up to the roof of the building before pulling the trigger as a hook came flying out and grabbed onto the ledge Y/N happily smiled as they were soon pulled up onto the roof.

Once getting on the roof Y/N unhooked the grappling hook before slipping it into a back pack when suddenly the sound of a gun being loaded was heard. They quickly snapped their head back to see a man pointing a gun at their head before he began to lower it as if he realized something.

"Holy crap! It's midnight in the flesh! Why did I think you were a myth.. Damn.. You look amazing in person" the guy said pretty much acting like a fan boy to Y/N
"who.. Are you?"
"Lets not worry about that Midnight..! Lets takes out this traitor!" Y/N let out an annoyed sigh pretty much annoyed with this guy. Slowly the two looked into the building through a window that was on the roof.

Y/N then felt eyes on them slowly they looked at the corner of their eye to see that guy seemed to be gazing at them almost like he was looking at all of their features making Y/N raise an eyebrow out of confusion.
"You got some sort of a staring problem or something?"
Y/N asked before looking over at the guy who quickly looked away
"What? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.."
He lets a nervous chuckle leave his lips which only made Y/N a bit more annoyed. Once the coast was clear in the building the two slowly entered the building as the two of them were greeted with the eerie silence/stillness of the art museum which kept the two on their toes while also doing their best to not be caught by the other security guards or the cameras that could be littered around the place.

As the two moved carefully searching for the target they were after the guy continued to make very quick glances towards Y/N's direction
They're really are something else.. I mean this is literally Midnight in the flesh!
He thought to himself.
A slight grin appeared on his lips as he slowly reached for an antique chair and began to raise it above his head
"You know Y/N.. it was really nice to meet you. You seem like a good person"

Y/N stopped right in their tracks when their actual name had been said instead of their code name.
"How do you-"
That's when he brought the antique table down pretty hard over Y/N's head as they fell face down onto the ground and didn't move an inch at all.