hi there

**BEEEEP BEEEEP BEEP BEEEEEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEEP** I slapped my alarm off and jumped up wondering where i was. I then realized i was at university and i wasn't going to die. I checked the time 10:00 am. i got out of bed and went to the window. I opened the curtains to a beautiful view of trees and a bridge crossing the main road with a river beneath it. i sighed "wow, this is beautiful!" I covered my mouth and turned to see if Cay was awake yet, nope. I slipped into the bathroom to explore a little more. the floor was a black and white diamond pattern tile with a bath to one side and a glass door-ed shower opposite it. in between these to on the far wall was a toilet and near me a huge sink with a giant mirror above it that doubled as a cabinet. I walked out and woke up Cay.

"Cay, hey girl, wake up...." she rolled over and moaned.

"ughhhhh go away" I poked her in the cheek and said again.

"Cay.. do i smell bacon??" She immediatley sat up and opened her eyes and took a deep whiff.

"i dont smell bacon..wait.... you are an evil one Tash.. eeevillll!!" she strung out the last evil. I laughed and moved so she could get up.

"maybe but do you remember last night?? we saw.. well we think we saw jack and finn." She smiled.

"Yeah i remember aren't we going to introduce ourselves?" 

"well yeah but what if we wake them" i said worrying that my decision should not be carried out.

"ughh right. okay how about before we do anything we get dressed and head to breakfast okay??"

I nodded and headed to my suitcase. "okay but im showering first!" i grabbed a towel and my beauty products and ran for the bathroom. 

"NOT FAIR!! hurry up im hungry!!"

"aren't you showering?' I asked through the door

"naw, im just gonna put my hair in a messy bun and wash up." she said with a shrug.

"okay ill be quick." I quickly jumped in the shower and washed my body and hair, did a quick shave, and jumped out and washed my face over the sink, brushed my teeth, and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out and told Cay the bathroom was hers. she thaned me and ran into the bathroom. I walked over to my closet and tried to decide what to wear. my first public appearance in bristol wth people around, i needed to look my best. i searched the racks until i found a pai of black skinny jeans and paired it with a hot pink shirt from urban. I put it on and went over to my jewlery stand. I looked through the million earrings and bracelets i ahd and decided on my pandora charm bracelet and pearl earrings.  For shoes i decided on red toms just to keep it simple. I brushed my hair and blow dryed it, styling it the way i wanted. Im keeping it down today. I thought to myself and put on my make up. I dont believe in girls looking better with pounds of makeup on and I never wore alot. today I decided on wearing some rosy cheek blush, a little concealer, pale pink lip gloss, and mascara. Perfect. by the time i was done with this Cay had come out of the bathroom wearing blue jeans and a black short sleave v neck that fit her perfectly in all the right places. she paired this off with a bright red infinity scarf and floral toms. we looked amazing. 

"nice outfit Cay, you look amazing!!!" i said as i checked out her choice of outfit. She mustve been doing the same thing to me because she looked me up and down and said,

"you too babe! im impressed on your clean up skills, last night you were in baggy sweatpants and a tee shirt!" I laughed and grabbed the room key and my phone. 

"ready to go get breakfast and explore our new home?" I said excitedly. 

"totally!" she fist pumped the air and grabbed her phone. we were about to walk out the door when there was a knock. I carefully opened the door and almost dropped my phone. there were two very identical looking british boys standing at our door with a basket of things im guessing were only found in britian because ive never seen any of it in my life. Cay also almost died seeing who was in our door way. 

"hello neighbors! we heard you were both from america so we thought we would b the first to welcome you to Bristol. we ive right across the hall from you so im guessing we will be seeing a lot of eachother."  

I was speachless. standing infront of me was Jack and Finn Harries, smiling at me and standing in my door way.. i smiled and realized i should probably acknowledge their exsistence and stop staring.

"sorry uhmm  hi thanks. Im tash and this is my bestie Cay." 

Cay waved from behind me and i realized I was probably being impolite and needed to get a hold of myself. i took the basket and placed it on the table by the door.

"well we were about to head out to breakfast, if you guys aren't going anywhere would you like to join us??" Jack said looking me in the eyes.... in the eyes.... this boy was too perfect. i mentally slapped myself and acted as normal as I can which actually sounded like i had no idea he was pretty much famous. WIN!

"we were actually just about to head to breakfast aswell do you still mind if we join you?" i asked politley smiled and keeping eye contact as I did. 

"no prob, the more the merrier" Finn chimed in from beside Jack.  jack smiled at him and shook his head "finn no one says that" was it just me or did Jack look embarrassed.. huh oh well 

"im starving shall we go.?" Cay chimed in.

"yep lets roll!!" Jack put his arm over Finns shoulder and started walking down the hallway while i had my hand in Cays. we whispered and fangirled quitley while Cay almost started crying I had to crack a joke to make her not. she actaully laughed out loud and Jack looked back at. "what are you girlies laughing at back ther?" he asked with a sly grin on his face .

"yeah what are you cheecky girls gossiping about this morning." finn chimed in also with a smile on his face.

"oh nothing just the bus ride here last night thats all." i quickly replied. jack and Finn shook their heads laughing and Jack said

"hey why are you all the way back there!1 get up here with us girlss!!!"

"okay okay were coming" I said as I jogged over to were they were with Cay behind me.Cay went to finn pulled Cay into him and Jack pulled me into him.

"woah guys we just met." I laughed as i joked around with them.

"i know but I wanna know more about you two so spill it, past expirences what your studying and why you two are so far from homeland america!" he said America in the worst american accent ever and  before we knew it we were walking towards the cafe talking about the sites and our pasts like we knew each other forever.

A/N

OKAY GUYS! I FINALLY UPDATED! YAY! what do you think so far?? jaCK and finn are finally a part of it yay!!! okay well happy spring!! and plz comment

love,hugs, and ENGLAND!!! XOXO