the you now

we were walking back from the mess hall after eating dinner but i couldnt stop thinking about how It was finally time for the younow. I was nervous as hell and wondering how in the world could Cay be so calm. I grabbed her hand and said, "how are you so fucking calm?! we are about to meet the whole fandom!" She smiled and said "I told you, ill freak out when its over and we are still alive but for now ill stay as calm as possible." I laughed and let go of her hand. "alright ill try that i guess." we came to their door and looked at each other. Cay knocked and the door instantly opened and a smiling Finn appeared. "hey! you two finally showed up!" Cay pulled a face. "we are right on time finny" I laughed. "ARE THEY HERE?? CAN WE START?" i hear jack yell from the bathroom. "YES JACK!" finn yells back. He then says "cmon in girls, there are some seats near the computer" "thanks." i say and walk in. it was a sick room! the walls were a nice beige and there was a bed to the right against the closest wall. the sheets were a union Jack with a shelving unit above it. across from that bed on the opposite wall was another bed that looked exactly the same but had green blue and red argile patterning on the covers.  In the corner near the far wall there was a desk with an ipad mini,two macbooks, and two iphones plus a jacksgap cup full of pencils and pens and a cute silver trash bin on the floor. beside the bed on the right there was a door that im guessing led to the on suite bathroom that probably looked like ours. posters and graphic design pictures covered the wall above that bed while above the other bed there were tons and tons of instagram photos of jack and all his frineds and family. "i can tell who's bed is who's am i right?" Cay whispered from beside me making me jump out of my daze. "haha yeah i know." I whispered back. we then took a seat at one of the four chairs near the macbooks. One was a laptop and the other a desk computer. "sweet electronics guys." i said in awe at how many apple porducts they had. "yeah you have like the whole apple store at your desk!" Cay said with a mocking tone. Jack came out from the bathroom and said "yeah haha we have good reason." Finn then came over and sat down next to Cay and Jack pulled the seat over so he was sitting next to me. i smiled at him and he returned a very cute half smile. "you girls ready?" Jack asked in excitment. "yep! Cay and I responded. "alright lets do this!" Jack said.

****about a half hour later***

"aww guys looks like we are already half way through our time together" Jack said with a puppy dog face to the camera. This killed Cay and she started giggling uncontrolably. I looked at her and then finn and we both just started laughing as well. Jack turned to me and said "whats so funny missy??" and pulled a completly straight face which made me stop laughing almost instantly. "nothing is funny sir." i responded while saluting him like he was a soldier. "I am sorry sir!" cay immediatly caught on and saluted his also. finn then said. "your just an idiot, that's what's funny." this remark made veryone start to laugh. so far we hadent gotten any hate just questions about how we met and where me and Cay were from which we answered gladly. throughout this whoel broadcast our ohones were blowing up with notifications about follweres and tweets from people and we eventually turned them off it was so crazy. once we composed ourselves we decided to play a little game called impersonate this. It was boys vs. girls and we each had to come up with something for the other team to guess and if we got it right we would get one point. We went first and decided to make the guys guess the tv show Family Guy. "oh brian what if i have cancer! im too young to die brian! IM TOO YOUNG TO DIEEE!" I said in the worst possible british accent. Finn started laughing and said "what the hell?? was that a british accent? or were you dying??" this made jack laugh so much he fell out of his seat. Cay then continued the skit and said "dude you dont have cancer alright calm down the mole isnt cancerous." in the weirdest deep voice ever. Jack then yelled "FAMILY GUY! FAMILY GUY PLEASE STOP YOU'RE KILLING ME!" in between laughs. by this time Finn was on the floor as well and they were both crying they were laughing so hard. This game continued for the rest of the broadcast and even the fans were making suggestions on what we should act out. By 4:10 everything was shut off and the broadcast had ended. "that was awesome!" cay says while swiviling in one of the chairs. I was in the chair next to her while jack and finn were on their beds. "yeah I know I havent laughed that much since tyler oakley came to visit!" Jack said "yeah same, we should do it again sometime soon!" Finn chimed in. "alright im cool with that." I said. YAY! we can hang with them again! that was so fun and im actually surprised that we didn't get hate. The fans were all so supportive and didn't even ask if jack or finn were dating one of us. i couldn't stop smiling this was awesome. the chatter lasted until around 5:30 before me and Cay decided to head back to our dorm room and say our goodnights. we hugged the boys and went into our dorm. we both plopped down on our beds and said in unison. "oh my god!" we then squealed with happiness and buried our faces into our pillows. "this is the best day ever!" Cay said. "oh my god i know! and they wanna do it again! this couldn't be better!" I said while getting up to get changed and wash up. "aghh i dont wanna sleep i don't want the day to end! i feel like ill wake up at home in my bed getting ready to head off." "same but sleep is necessary" i say while throwing on my pjs. tonight i was wearing a baggy white t-shirt that had a cute owl sitting on a branch on it and it said above it "whoooo said i was cute?" and i threw on some comfy hollister sweats. I went into the bathroom and washed up then jumped into bed. I pulled my phone out to check my notifications "holy shit!" i whispered under my breath. I couldnt help but stare at the little twitter notification on my phone "you have gained 4,034 new followers" my mentions were full of twitter questions and people asking for follow backs! Even Zoella asked me to do a collab with her when her and Marcus came to visit the guys in the spring. I replied to as many people as i could before i hit tweet limit and then chekced my texts. "omg! we just saw u on the computer live thingy with those boys you like! i guess college is fun! we miss you! xoxo"  that was from my mom. I replied back and looked over at Cay who was asleep with her phone in her hand and twitter open. I quietly got up and turned her phone off and placed it on the bedside table. I then cuddled under my covers, put my phone down, and fell asleep.

A/N- IM SOOOOOO SOOO SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! there is no excuse for this except for my laziness all summer. i hope you enjoyed this update and i swear there will be more to come soon!

Kisses, hugs, and ENGLAND xoxo