hours of fun

"So you girls came to england because you wanted to pursue drama??" Jack says as we eat pancakes draped in warm maple syrup. I had to say, college lunches taste way better than you think.                    "Yep, we wanted the fun of english literature, to go after shakespeare and all those amazing writers and actors who were british origin." Cay chimed in, trying to sound her smart self with a hint of flirtyness. Her and Finn have been flirting this whole time, ever since we got to the Cafe. it was pretty cute to watch i had to admit, but i promised myself before i left for college if i ever met jack i would take it slow with him, and that is what I will do. "sooo, now that we know each other a little better, how about we... oh i dont know... maybe have you guys join us in our younow broadcast later. We are doing a surprise broadcast for our fans and we would love some friendly college folk to be in it, what do you say??" Jack says, almost pleadingly, like he is a little boy asking for a toy at the store. "Well let me just discuss our plans with Cay, we'll be right back." I say as i grab Cay's wrist and pull her as polietley as i can away from our table. "What the hell?!? i had something going with Finn there! why are you all weird girl??" she says to me with a stern look on her face. "Oh i dont know, there would be billions of people hating us when we go on that broadcast, do we really want to jepordize the friendships we have now this early with the twins, i mean we just met and they are asking us to be introduced to a huge fandom."                                 "yeah.. so.. i think its a great idea! we are being mature, i mean weve gotten hate before Tash, we can easily blow it off, i like Finn alot, and it would be great if the fans could like us! please just do it."              "Fine, ill do it, but if the hate gets really bad, i blame you." I say poking her in the cheek. She laughs and we walk back to the table. "so?? you gonna join us or what??" Finn says with a very cheecky half smile on that pretty face of his. I have to say, jacks is a bit more chisled, i think that made him a little bit hotter. "Yep! we are in!" i say smiling at jack. he looks like he could die of happiness any second now.  "GREAT! i need to finish up a video but lets say.. meet us in our room lets see.. around 3 pm??"               "Deal!" me and Cay say at the same time. we laugh and hug the boys. They were going to edit the video and we were going to look around campus. We parted ways and me and Cay walk out into the yard. A bridge is to our left, apparently it is known for the many attempts of suicide that have happened upon it. and trees and benches are to our right. its so beautiful. we decide to sit on a park bench after an hour of walking around. we gossip and talk about what we should wear for the broadcast and watch as students come out of taxi's and buses and cars and limousines and every mobile vehicle imaginable and pile into what will be our school for the next four years of our lives.

A/N YAY!! i am soooo sooo sooo soo sooo sorry for not updating sooner! ive just got on break so updates will be full this week! thank you all for more than 200 READS on this story! i cant tell you how much it means to me! any way have a wonderful day/night!

kisses, hugs, and ENGLAND XOXO