Tash and Caileigh- Playlist Arrival

Tash P.O.V

"Tash!!! c'mon we gotta get to the airport!" I hear Alexi call from the hall. She was kind enough to pick me up from Bristol and now we had 4 hours to get into the Heathrow airport and get through security. It would ba alot of time if it wasnt for the two hour drive we had to get back to London. I grabbed the rest of my stuff, locked my dorm room, and ran to the car with Alexi. We threw our stuff into the boot and hopped into the car. We were on the highway pretty quickly and I was about to put my headphones in when Alexi tisked me. "no no no, we have to talk about a- sorry-THE subject you hate!" I groaned, she meant Jack. She knew I was doing it for him even though I said I wasn't. This girl knows me too well.  "haha ok fine what?" i put my phone down and waited for the interrogation. "So, have you talked to him at all?

"nope, still haven't." I responded.

"okay, but does he know you're going?

"Alexi, we haven't talked I told FInn but he promised to not tell Jack."  

" Well, Do you at least know what you're gonna wear when you first see him?"

"Uhm probably what I always wear, Im not trying to impress him." she glared at me at the ending of that sentence, we both knew I was trying to impress him, hell, I havent seen the guy in a year.

 "well, answer this. TRUTHFULLY. Do you mi-" I  held out my hand and stopped her right there. I didn't want to answer that last question, the answer was painful just thinking about it. she was gonna ask if i missed him and I couldnt admit I missed him like hell. If I tried to lie I would probably start crying. i put a fake smile on my face before I took my hand down and said, " I have a headache from this, can we continue it a bit later?" She could probably see the pain in my eyes but she ignored it. "of course babe, sorry, you should get some sleep, Ill wake you when we are there." I smiled weakly at her and put my headphones in, already thinking of coming home in a week.

Caileighs P.O.V

It felt so great to talk to Finn this morning, we finally reconnected and hopefully sorted out the mess of me leaving. I left with no goodbye and have regretted it ever since. Its not like I didnt want to leave without a goodbye, I had no choice. A close friend of mine passed away and I couldnt bear seeing anyone I knew because I didnt want to burden them. Plus, her funeral was a day after they called me, which meant I needed to leave immediatley. I always wanted to tell Finn what happened but I didnt have the guts to pick up the phone and call him. I was planning on coming back within a few days, but I couldnt just leave without seeing all the family and asking if they needed anything. I ended uo living with her mom for the rest of the year comforting and taking care of her. It was fun but I spent almost everyday thinking about Finn. Now that I will finally see him in less than 6 hours Im ecstatic! once I get off this plane I only have a short drive until I can sort us out, hopefully. I also can't wait to see jack again. I have to admit I missed that idiot too, just not as much as finn. " 'Scuse me love, gotta use the loo" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the woman sitting next to me. "sorry, go right ahead." I dont think ive ever been happier to go somewhere. This flight needs to go faster.

Tash's P.O.V

We finally made it through security and just made our flight. we had just sat down when the announcement of all the safety stuff came over the speakers. "For emergency situations there is an oxygen mask above everyone, it will drop down, and please remember to help young children and elderly before yourself..." yadda yadda yadda these announcements are so boring. Alexi already had her mirror out and was fixing her hair before the long flight began. I was more nervous than anything, and the thought of seeing old friends scared me even more. Oh well, I need to stop thinking about it and just try to sleep. I closed my eyes as I felt the plane start to lift off, and drifted to sleep.

Caileighs P.O.V

I handed the cab driver money and grabbed my bags from the trunk. The building in front of me was one of two things, either the solution of my problems, or the beginning of a week long nightmare, I was hoping for anything except the latter. I picked my stuff up pulling my suitcase behind me and headed inside. It was huge and packed with youtubers and fans combined. I politely pushed my way to the front of the lobby and checked in. I was room 306 third floor. I stepped into the elevator and pushed 3. Once on the floor I counted until I found my room. "303, 304, 305, ah 306." I slid the key in and opened the door, damn this was a fancy hotel, I put my stuff near the bed and opened the shades on the window, there was a small deck that you could sit out on and I had a feeling I would mostly be out there. I shut the shades again and checked the time. 9:09pm which is 11:09am the next day my time. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed, ready to face everyone tomorrow.

Tash's P.O.V

Alexi had woken me up and I was surprised how fast the flight seemed to go. We grabbed our carry on luggage and went into baggage claim. It took us 10 minutes to find our bags plus another 5 to find our driver. Once we had all that settled we had a 20 minute drive to the hotel. Alexi was sharing a room with me, and I was excited for that at least. Alexi was excited and chatted the whole way, while I responded with the occasional "yeah" or "mmmhmm" or a smile. I was actualy freaking out. I didnt want to see jack , I just knew it would be awkward as hell. But, I Promised Zoe and did want to catch up with Finn. I was lost in though when Alexi flicked me. "OW! what was that for?" I frowned at her. "Babe, we are here, get outta the car and get your stuff!! ahh Im so excited cmon go go go!" she started pushing me out of the car and couldn't help but smile and laugh at her excitement. I guess with Alexi and Zoe here, it wont be as bad as I though. We grabbed our luggage, paid the driver and walked into the lobby. Alexi squealed and went to check in I was looking around in awe at all the youtubers and fans everywhere. I was just about to go join alexi at the front desk when these three girls yell my name. "ahh Tash right?" the tall blonde one said. "Uhm, yes hello." I said with a small hint of confusion in my voice. "Im Kimberly, and these are my friends Carly and Jenny, we saw your performance of grease with the drama club at bristol university and I wanted to say you were amazingly funny and actually inspired me to enroll! I also wanted to say you should amke your own youtube channel cause you would already have soo many subs!" I was shocked, they watched the bristol youtube channel videos? but no one watched those. wow okay Im actually know. I realized I should prob say something and not keep silent. "wow, uhm, thank you so much and Im so glad you decided to pursue drama its a great course! Thank you I may just make a youtube channel I was thinking about it!" they all smiled and the two younger girls asked for a picture with me. I was so happy that I was know. We took a few pictures and I talked to Kimberly about whats its like to be an exchange student until Alexi came back over and introduced herself, then said we had to go. I waved goodbye and walked into the elevator with her. "so I see you have some friends, how do you know them?" she asked. "thats the thing, they werent friends, they they called themselves my fans. They wanted me to creat a youtube channel and I INSPIRED one of them to enroll in Bristol." I stood there still taking in what I said. She was wide mouthed and look as excited as ever. "OMG we are sooo making you an account tomorrow you can make your first video as well! oh this is gonna be soooo fun congrats! your officially a know youtuber!!" I laughed and shook my head. "not yet." the elevator dinged and opened. "Wait what room number are we?" I asked Alexi realising I had no idea where we were going. "oh right we are..." she looked at the little envelope the key cards were in. "room 308" I grabbed a room key and followed her down the hall. "306, 307, ahha! 308, in you go." she opened the door and let me in. This room was huge, it even had a small deck attached to the side, I was definitley taking advantage of the sun and speding most of my time out there! " I CALL THE BED BY THE WINDOW" I ran and threw my stuff beside it. "hahahha ok ill take the one near the door" Alexi said. I checked the time, 9:30pm, wow, it was like 2:30am my time. jeez I was tired, Alexi was showering then going to bed. I changed into Pajamas and climed into the bed. I stared at my phone hoping someone would text me, but nothing. I closed my eyes and willed myself to slepp. This was gonna be a long stressfull week, I needed as much sleep as I  could get.

AUTHORS NOTES

IM ALIVE!!! sorry updates take forever homework load is super heavy and Im trying to like not fail school. Im really trying to keep up! new update soon hopefully sometime this week! thank you for reading! xx KISSES, HUGS, and ENGLAND xoxo