~15~ Remus Departs

I groaned, opening my eyes and wincing in pain.

"Ouch." I gasped.

"Sara!"

I turned slowly to see Ron. He was in a bed.

"Where am I?" I looked around.

"Hospital wing."

"Where- where is everyone else? Oh noooo  what happened to everyone else?" I asked, panic flaring in my chest.

"Professor Lupin is back in his chambers." a deep voice said.

I looked around to see Dumbledore, along with Harry and Hermione behind him.

"Professor- what happened?"

"Sirius Black has managed to escape, with the help of Mr. Potter and Miss. Granger." Dumbledore said. "Pettigrew, unfortunately, has not been found."

"I need to see Rem- Professor Lupin." I said, trying to sit up, but I winced again as pain shot through my body.

"You must rest Miss. Finnigan." Dumbledore said.

"Oh good she's awake!" Madam Pomfrey came bustling in, holding a jar in her hand. "Everyone move please."

Harry and Hermione moved closer to Ron's bed, and Dumbledore bade us all goodbye.

"I'm going to close the curtains, ok?" Pomfrey said. "You need to take off your shirt for me please."

She closed the curtains around me bed. I took off my shirt and gasped, as I looked at the deep large cuts across my body. They were going all the way from my left arm and shoulder, to my chest, hip and stomach.

"Werewolf." she said simply, dabbing away at my wounds.

"Can't you get rid of these cuts?" I asked her, desperately.

She smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, but these are cursed wounds. No magic or potion will ever take it away. I can only dab it with this to help prevent infections."

After she finished, she helped me sit up and she tapped her wand on me, bandages flying out and wrapping around my wounds.

"You have wounds on your face too." she handed me a large mirror.

I looked at myself. I had two large cut from my forehead, going down over my nose and to my chin, seeping to my neck a bit too.

I handed her back the mirror. "Will I look like this forever?" I asked quietly, as she opened the curtains again.

"I'm afraid so." she said, before pointing to my bedside. "You have a lot of people who were worried about you."

I looked to my bedside table to see a bunch of cards. But in that moment, I didn't really care. I looked over at the trio, who were staring at me. Hermione walked over and wrapped me in a hug.

"I bet he feels terrible." she whispered.

"It's not his fault." I whispered back.

When we pulled away, I leaned back against my pillow. Just as I reached over to my cards, the door burst open and Seamus, Dean, Ollie and Percy ran in at full speed.

"SARA!" Seamus started crying as he practically flew and landed on top of me. "Oh Sara I was so worried!"

"Oh don't cry Shay, m'alright." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled away from me and I wiped his tears with my thumb.

Dean squeezed my good shoulder, while Ollie and Percy pulled me into a group hug.