~26~ Sara the Matchmaker

I received a letter on day, and as always, I hoped it was from Remus, but it wasn't. I was surprised to see that it was from Sirius.

Dear Sara,
Hope you're doing well! Haven't checked in on you since that day (you know what I'm talking about) so I wanted to see how you were. Harry, Ron  and Hermione told me you're in Auror training now! That's excellent! There isn't anything new on my end, I'm still in hiding. 
Snuffles

I smiled, glad to see that Sirius was okay. And I was glad that Harry and his friends were obviously still meeting with him once in a while. I quickly responded with a letter and sent it off. 

With these last few months of the year, I was training harder than ever. I felt like I would pass out after each training, and would fall asleep almost the second I sat on my bed. Soon, June had arrived and i was finished my exams. By the end of exams, I was ready to sleep for the entire summer.

"We still have to watch over the Third Task." Tonks reminded me.

"Ugh, yeah." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. 

And so, on the day of the Final Task, we set off to Hogwarts bright and early in the morning. We helped set up and make sure all precautions were set. Then, I went to the chamber off the Hall. That was where the Champions were seeing their family's, and Professor McGonagall told me to stand with Mrs. Weasley and Bill, since Harry would definitely want to see me too. Tonks decided to leave me to have my moment with everyone else. 

Fleur flounced over to me and hugged me. "Sara!"

I smiled. "Fleur. How are you feeling?"

"A bit nervous." she said honestly. "But I still feel more confident. Why are you in this room?"

"Here to see Harry." I looked around and spotted Mrs. Weasley and Bill. "With them."

She eyed Bill with great interest. He hadn't noticed us yet. 

"He is very handsome." she said giggling.

I grinned. "He is isn't he. I think he's single."

"You don't mind?"

"Oh Merlin Fleur, he is not the man I'm in love with." I laughed. "He's like, my big brother."

"How sweet. Can you.... ask?"

I grinned. "I got you Fleur."

"Don't make it obvious though. Please."

I nodded and she kissed my cheek, as I walked to the Weasley's. 

"Sara!" Mrs. Weasley pulled me into a hug.

"Hi Mrs. Weasley. Hi Bill. 

Bill hugged me tightly. "Oh how I've missed your shenanigans Sara. Also, who were you talking to?"

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Why, she's cute right?"

"Well... yeah...."

But I couldn't say anything else, because Harry was now walking to us.

"Surprise!" Mrs. Weasley said excitedly as he smiled broadly and walked over to them. "Thought we'd come and watch you, Harry!" She bent down and kissed him on the cheek.

 "You all right?" said Bill, grinning at Harry and shaking his hand. "Charlie wanted to come, but he couldn't get time off. He said you were incredible against the Horntail."

"Heya Harry." I hugged him. 

"This is really nice of you," Harry muttered to Mrs. Weasley. "I thought for a moment — the Dursleys —"