Night Shift Pt. 1

Disclaimer: This story contains description of implied sensual actions or sexual intercourse. If you do not like that please choose another story to read. ^_^

Night Shift

It was quiet in the restaurant. All the customers had left and it was only you and Michael.

You adjusted your tie and sighed looking over to him. "So.." You began but were quickly cut off.

"If you want to chit chat I'm not for that" Michael said uninterested. He leaned over the counter and looked away trying not to make I contact.

You clicked your tongue in slight annoyance. "Um alright" you say trying to brush it off.

Michael looked back at you. His eyes brooding and his shoulders tense.

You smile gingerly "Why don't we get to work" you laughed awkwardly.

Michael looked you up and down. "Sure"

You nodded and started to patrol around the restaurant. This was quite a boring job and you merely had to check the rooms to see if any of the animatronics acted strangely. Michael kept watch from the security room, checking cameras and talking to you through walkie talkie if he saw anything on the cameras.

After some time you mutter under your breath. "Jeez. This job sucks.. barely getting paid for this shit. And I have to deal with the boss's emo son too"

"I can hear you you know" Michael said slowly through the intercom.

You look up at the security camera and wave. "Oh, haha. I was only joking, Micheal" You say brushing it off and putting on a fake smile.

Shit this prick is definitely going to tell his father about this.  You think to yourself.

Michael didn't speak for a moment but you could still tell he was watching you through the cameras. He started to stutter. "Come to the security room."

"Alright" You say. This will definitely not end well.

You make your way to where Michael is and knock on the door. "Come in" You can hear him say.

You open the door and there is Michael sitting and looking down to the floor.

"Hey sorry about that" You try to laugh it off again.

Michael looked up at you. He had a sad expression on his face as if he was frowning, it caught you off guard. "It's fine." He mumbled.

This idiot.

"Haha. Um yeah sorry about that truly. You wanna swap places now?" You say trying to change the subject. You take a few paces forward, trying to signal for him to get up.

"I know I can come off as cold." He continues to speak, still looking up at you.

Michael got up from the chair. You didn't realize until now but he was quite tall. At least a head taller than you and his frame much bigger than your own. You start to feel nervous from his presence.

"It's all good mate"

Michael took a few more steps closer to you. He was only a few inches away from you and you had to tilt your head up to look at him.

"Ok.. I just wanted to make sure" He smiled softly. It was a warm and nervous smile of a boy who didn't seem to grin often.

You pause for a moment looking into his eyes.

Michael patted you on the head as he left the room.

What the hell... why was he acting like such a puppy dog!??

You shake your head in annoyance. "I can't believe he patted my head" you mumble, taking a seat and scanning the cameras.

You can see Michael walking along the halls, he seems just as flustered as you are. He was shaking his head and covering his face with his hands.

You pause for a moment looking at him. "Maybe he isn't such a bad guy...."

To be continued...