Shower

Disclaimer: This story contains description of implied sensual actions or sexual intercourse. If you do not like that please choose another story to read. ^_^

Shower

"I'm home!" You call out entering the front door. 

You hear the creak of floorboards and the sounds of footsteps approaching. 

"Y/n!" Michael says excitedly coming over to you and giving you a bear hug.  He hugs you tightly, your arms trapped between your chest and his. You sigh playfully and look up at him. 

"Someone's in a good mood" You tease him. 

Michael gives you a small squeeze before letting go. "I missed you, it's no fun sitting around here while you work." 

You chuckle some and take off your coat, hanging it up in the closet. You walk to the living room while Michel follows like a puppy. You fall to the couch and let out a small groan. Your shoulders tense from work. You look at Michael and smile. 

"You could have just visited me on my lunch break you know?" 

Michael shook his head, placing his hands behind his head and leaning back onto the wall. "Hmm, nah. I was busy helping my dad with his work." 

You smile at him," He should honestly pay you for the programming you're doing. Not in a million years would I be doing such a nerdy thing without some cash involved." 

Michael gasped and clutched his chest like he'd been hit with a bullet. He dramatically flops against the wall. "I can't believe you'd insult me like that!!" he says with intense emotion. Truly an oscar winning performance. 

You cackle watching him be so silly. "Oh c'mon now you goof you know it's a boring task"

Michael stands upright and shrugs. "Eh, my dad needs the help and it gives me something to do." 

You nod putting your arms out in front of you and stretching, arching your back until you hear a crack. "Ugh, I'm going to get into something more comfortable" You push yourself from the sofa and head into the bathroom. 

"Huh, wait can I come with you?" Michael asks quickly following behind. 

"Uhm. No." You say laughing as you start to close the door, Michael stops you from shutting the door and places his hand against it. You struggle some and smirk looking up at him. "You wanna join me, is that is?" 

Michael grins stupidly,rolling his eyes. "Of course I do!" 

"Well you can't." You say quite matter-of-factly. Michael's body droops against the door, creating more weight that you must fight against. He leans down so now that you are eye to eye with him. He stares at you with his pitiful big blue eyes, like a siren entrancing you to give up and indulge in your desires. You let out a small groan of frustration. Michael keeps starting at you, he knows he's already won but wants you to admit your defeat. 

"Argh!! Fine, my goodness come in already." You say opening the door for him. Michael winks at you playfully and walks past you to turn on the shower. You shake your head closing the door and cross your arms. "A wolf in sheep's closing."

"Oh, I know I am" Michael says calmly as he takes off his shirt looking back at you. He runs his fingers through his hair fluffing out the locks as he tosses his shirt to the ground. 

You scan him up and down, looking at his abs, chest, muscular arms and broad shoulders all very much toned. 

"Like what you see?"