Kisses

Disclaimer: This story contains description of implied sensual actions or sexual intercourse. If you do not like that please choose another story to read. ^_^

Note: Only lemon in this chapter, no smut! ⚠️

Kisses 

"C'mon guys let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Jeremy Fitzgerald yelled from across the room. 

You look over from the sofa. "Huh? I thought we were going to watch Spider-man?"

Jeremy waved his hand, "Nahhh, this is much more fun" 

Your friend next to you grabbed your shoulder and shook you somewhat violently with a big silly grin on her face. 

"Mia stop shaking me, my god!" You almost bark at her. 

She leaned in close hiding the fact that she's glaring at you to the rest of our friends. "Girl, this is my chance to kiss Jeremy we have to play let's go!" 

You shake your head in disappointment, "Putting me through this so you can kiss some guy" you scold her in a hushed tone. 

She shrugged still smiling and got off from the couch leaving the stuff animal she was cuddling. You followed after her and took her plushie for support through the hell that she's about to put  you through. 

Jeremy started laughing with the rest of his friends. Both the boys and girls at the party seemed to be equally excited. 

You roll your eyes around the room and see a boy entering. It's Michael afton. 

Michael's carrying a big tub of popcorn for the movie we were suppose to watch.He looks perplexed at how everyone is in a circle. "Uh, what's going on?" He asks, his british accent coming through. 

Jeremy runs up to Michael patting him on the back and whispering something into his ear. Michael scowled at whatever the boy had said. 

Jeremy trotted back over, his blond hair falling on his face. Michael followed suit, although noticeably nervous. Jeremy clapped his hands together and said "Ok, what couple's up first?" 

He had passed around pieces of paper that we were to write on entering our names for the game. You glance over to Mia who is eagerly writing her own name. You inhale thinking for a minute and sigh. 

I'll just write my name in after all. I doubt I'll get picked.  You think to yourself.

Jeremy collected everybody's name and placed the pieces of paper into a cap to pull names out at random. Mia could barely contain her excitement hoping he'd pull out their names.

He reached his hand into baseball cap and pulled out two names. Mia leaned in closely.

"Michael anddd Y/n!" Jeremy says reading from the papers. 

You could feel blood start to creep up and face and color your cheeks a soft pink.

"Oh fuck" You mumble. You look over to Mia for support but she couldn't be happier. She was clapping her hands together like a child. 

Michael starts to take a few steps forward and walks over to you. He smiles weakly. 

You give him a nod of greeting and laugh awkwardly. 

"Ok, ok love birds let's go!" Someone from the party shouts out. 

Jeremy chuckles and two the both of you by the arms to shove you into the closet. "Enjoy your seven minutes" He says singsonged. 

The closet is dark and there's not much room for the both of you. You shift your weight from foot to foot waiting for him to do or say something. 

"I haven't had my first kiss before" Michael says rather calmly.