𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒-

Tonight was gala night. We had spend the morning rushing around Miami do Lowen could pick up her dress and her shoes and I could pick up my tuxedo. The afternoon was spend sunbathing at the pool once again to just relax a little bit and then we went to our room to change. Lowen her hair was in a perfect low ponytail and that black dress she wore took my breath away. When she turned around because she forgot something in the bathroom I think I stopped breathing. The back was open. Not a little. But very open and I absolutely love it because I get to lay my hand on there the whole damn night.

 But very open and I absolutely love it because I get to lay my hand on there the whole damn night

"What are you gawking at?"

"Cherie you cannot wear that and think I won't gawk at you. That's not fair."

She giggled softly as she grabbed her earrings. The golden earrings went into every hole. When she was ready she pulled on her heels as I pulled on the jacket of my tuxedo. I grabbed her white converse shoes in my other hand and made sure she didn't see them as we went to the Ferrari rental car. I threw them in the trunk and then took place behind the wheel.

My hand on her thigh like always when I drove the car. We went to the event and I climbed out of the car first. I ran around the car and held my hand out for Lowen to take as she had already opened the door herself. She took my hand and looked around all the flashes. We walked a little before we had to pose for the camera's a little bit. When we were done posing we walked in further to the big hall. Pierre and Kika were the first to spot us and come talk to us.

"So this is your famous girl huh?"

"It is. Pierre, Kika, this is Lowen. Lowen this Pierre and his girlfriend Kika."

I looked to my side and saw Lowen was taken back by the hall. It looked really beautiful and I guess it's quite intimidating the first time.