𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

-𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐍-

I was rushing around the past few months because I had been so busy planning the wedding, working and just everything. I did hire a wedding planner but I just can't leave things alone if it means a lot to me or someone I love. I was rushing around the mall searching for the perfect pair of heels in the Maldives. Because we were stupid enough to marry on the beach in the Maldives with only our closest friends and our family members. My heels got lost on the flight and I was stressing about them. I had the most beautiful white heels with a cute bow on the back and I loved them to death but here I am. Running around trying to find a page of new beautiful heels. How could this be possible I had to be walking down the aisle in 2 hours?! A pair of heels caught my eye. White heels... a tiny white bow on the back... and pearls for the details. I walked into the store and tried them on in my size. I bought them and spend way too much money on a pair of heels. But for once in my life I would buy expensive heels because these were heels for my wedding for gods sake. I rushed back to the hotel and was just in time to shower and let my hair stylist and make-up artist get to work. Getting ready took much longer then needed but it was so worth it. I don't think I had ever felt this beautiful before. I was really nervous. Well I wasn't but I started getting nervous now. I mean I've known Charles for 2 years and 7 months and now we're marrying each other. I felt happy with it but also nervous because everything happened really fast. I sighed as I looked into the floor to ceiling mirror.

 I sighed as I looked into the floor to ceiling mirror

I looked at myself with a slightly tilted head as I heard the door behind me open

I looked at myself with a slightly tilted head as I heard the door behind me open. I turned my head and saw my dad walking inside.

"You look beautiful Lowen."

"Thank you dad."

I gave him a soft hug before he kissed the top of my head gently and we walked to the aisle together. When the song started playing I sighed one last time before my dad and I made our way down the aisle on the beach with the sun setting. I couldn't see Charles very clearly because of the sun but I knew he had to look handsome. He always does. When we were closer I saw him standing in his suit. A basic black suit with a bow tie. His mom must have done it for him because this man can't do it himself. When my dad handed me over we smiled at each other as I saw a few tears forming in his eyes.

"You look absolutely gorgeous ma Belle."

"You look handsome... did your mom do your tie? I know you didn't do it yourself."

"Your dad did it for me."

I softly pouted at him with a happy face.

"That is so cute."

He chuckled softly before the officiant behind us started the ceremony. We said our vows and our "I do's" before we heard the words we had been waiting for the past weeks.

"You may now kiss your bride."

Charles looked at me with a smile before he turned his face towards my dad.

"You might want to close your eyes."

Everybody started laughing including me before Charles took two steps closer to me. He laid one hand on my lower back as the other one cupped my face. In a swift move he pulled me down and had me leaning on his arm in one of those romantic kisses you see in movies. Our friends and family started cheering loudly as we stood back up and I slowly turned a crimson shade of red all over my cheeks.

"I love you so much ma Belle."

"I love you too... so much..."

We gave each other a short hug before we intertwined our fingers and went walking down the aisle. This time as husband and wife of course. The rest of the evening was spend with a dinner and partying. A lot of laughs were shared as well as love. This day couldn't have been this perfect not even in my wildest dreams. Speaking of wildest dreams... I love this Taylor swift song. I grabbed Charles his hand and pulled him to the dance floor to dance together and with a laugh he followed me not caring about anything in this world except us and our most loved people around us... a day I could never forget nor did I want to forget because this... this is the day I legally have no reason to part with my best friend... my love... my other half.

Charles_leclerc

Liked by pierregasly and 2

Liked by pierregasly and 2.719.948 others

Charles_leclerc: wifed up the most beautiful girl in the universe... love you lots ma Belle❤️

Lowen.Leclerc

Liked by Benedict_wolff and 4

Liked by Benedict_wolff and 4.819.958 others

Lowen.Leclerc: Mr. leclerc & Dr. Leclerc🤍

(849 words)