𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐒-

Pretending I had hurried myself I walked into the F1 doctors office. The assistent at the front desk looked up and sighed.

"Charles you know Lowen will kill you if you keep doing this right..."

"Yeah."

"Alright... walk right into your own death then."

"Thanks."

I opened the door and started dramatically waving my hand around while i pretended it hurted. I heard Lowen sigh as she stood up from her desk.

"Stop pretending you're hurt."

"Harsh."

"If you want to see me you could also walk in normally. You know I don't mind you being here."

"I know but the FIA does mind."

Lowen giggled as she pecked my lips. There was a knock on the door and Lowen yelled a come in. Oscar Piastri walked in and smiled gently at me.

"I came to pick up some medicines."

"Yes of course. I'll get them for you."

Lowen took the job as a doctor for the F1 teams and I loved it! She would always travel with me from now on. Lowen explained Oscar how and when he could and couldn't take his medicine before he left us alone again. I leaned against her desk and she walked towards me standing between my legs. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me as I hugged her back. I pulled her as close as possible to me as I smelled her flowery scent. It's a bit different then normally. More of a summery scent mixed into it.

"Did you get a new perfume?"

"Yes. Did you smell it that good?"

"I do smell it that good."

I sniffed a few more times closed to her neck and then pulled back to look into her eyes.

"I love it."

"Well thank you."

"So when are we making a baby."

"A baby?"

"Yes I wanna be a dad."

"You're getting a baby when I have a ring on my finger."

She showed me her left hand and moved her fingers a little to indicate that she wanted a ring on her finger on that hand.

"Mmm... I can do that."

I grabbed a small box from my pocket and opened it for her as I took her hand in mine and turned us around so I could go onto one knee.

"Lowen Christina Gastaud Wolff... Will you do me the honor and become Mrs. Leclerc by marrying me?"

She was looking at me with wide eyes and a hand over her mouth. She started crying as she sank into a low squat position and covered her face with her free hand as I held her other one. I heard soft sobs coming from her mouth as she stood up again. She looked at me and just nodded her head multiple times. I slid the ring on her finger and then stood up fully engulfing her in a hug. I heard a few giggles leave her mouth as I twirled her around while holding her. When she was stood again she pecked my lips.