14. Live streaming

2 days later
Taehyung was busy taking care of his daughter from past two days. Areum is fine now and her fever is also gone. She is not vomiting anymore. Doctor said that he will discharge her today. Areum is sitting on her hospital bed and Taehyung is feeding her tomato soup. After finishing her whole bowl of soup she looked inside it and asked, "Mumma don't we have more soup?"
Taehyung placed the empty bowl on the side table and started cleaning her face using a tissue paper. He said, "Doctor said that you are recovering baby but your stomach is still not completely fine so you shouldn't eat a lot once. Once you recover completely mumma will make a lot of food for you ok."
Areum nods her head and said, "Fine I will do whatever mumma and doctor will say."
"Good girl." Taehyung said caressing her back lovingly.

Areum suddenly remembered, "Mumma you said that we are going to visit grandpa Woo. But now I am in hospital so what we should do now? If we didn't visit them then they will feel bad na?"
"No nothing like this will happen. I already informed uncle that you are in hospital and today he is coming here to meet you." Taehyung told his daughter. Last year his uncle and his wife shifted to Korea. They had decided that they would live in Korea for the rest of their lives.

Taehyung had decided that he will send Areum to his uncle's house and he himself will shift with Jungkook.
"Really mumma?" Areum asked excitedly. She was really close to Min family while living in London. Taehyung was going to answer when room's door opened and two people came inside. It was his uncle and his assistant. He stood up and greeted them.

His uncle came near him and hugged him, "Tae my son how are you? And how is my granddaughter?"
"Oh uncle I am fine and Areum is also recovering really well. I told you that you don't have to come here personally. Once Areum had recovered completely I myself would have visited you. You don't have to trouble yourself." Saying that he took the fruit basket from the assistant's hand and kept it aside.

"I couldn't wait anymore to meet my lovely Baby Ari. I missed her so much in last one year." Woo-hyuk said and looked towards Areum. As soon as he came to know that his nephew and her daughter are coming to Korea he wants to meet them. Taehyung even promised them that he will visit them soon but Areum got sick due to which he decided to delay their visit for sometime. But Woo-hyuk couldn't wait anymore after hearing that his favourite Cherry got sick. So he decided to visit himself and meet them. He went near the hospital bed and looked towards Areum. She was looking cute and her doe eyes are sparkling with excitement. She said happily, "Grandpa Woo I missed you and grandma so much."

Woo-hyuk laughed slightly and said, "We also missed our Cherry a lot."
Woo-hyuk and Areum talked for hours and then Woo-hyuk decided to leave. Before leaving he told Taehyung that he will send his driver after two days to take Areum with him. Taehyung agreed at that.
After sometime the doctor checked Areum and told that she is completely fine and Taehyung can compete all discharge formalities and take her home. Taehyung completed all formalities and started packing their things present in the hospital room. Seokjin and Seojoon also reached hospital to take Areum and Taehyung home. They all left hospital and reached home.
It's already dinner time so Seokjin prepared dinner for all of them and after having dinner they all went to sleep.

Next day
Inside Seokjin's study room
Areum and Taehyung are preparing for their live streaming. Areum is wearing a cute dress and cherry shaped clips in her hairs. These clips were gifted by her Jin uncle to her. Cute Areum sits in front of her camera and started looking towards it with her big doe eyes. Soon her lots of fans joined the live streaming. Her some overexcited fans started sending hearts and gifts for her. Some started massaging that they missed her a lot. Some were asking what she will perform today. Someone asked if it was real that she shifted to Korea.

True Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें