30. Family dinner

Jungkook was preparing dinner for the guests who are going to visit them. Little Areum decided to help her dadda but she ordered her mumma to just sit outside because she doesn't want to mess up everything in the kitchen.
Taehyung pouted hearing that and complained to his husband. "Hubby, look she is throwing me out of the kitchen. How can she do that with me?" He started whining saying that.
Areum looked towards her mumma with a done look. Why is his mumma so much over dramatic? She just sighed while looking at Taehyung.

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's whining. He looked at Taehyung lovingly and said, "My baby doesn't have to work in the kitchen. His soft and pretty hands are not made for work." Taehyung smiled shyly with red cheeks hearing his husband. He hugged Jungkook tightly and hid his face in Jungkook's chest. Areum also smiled seeing her parents happy.
Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked towards Taehyung's still red face. He said lovingly, "I will do all the cooking alone. You both don't need to help me. Instead of helping me you both should prepare yourself for today's dinner. I want my both angles to look most beautiful today."
Taehyung said, "Ok hubby."
Areum said, "Yes daddy."

Soon they both left for the room to get ready. Jungkook shook his head and again started his work with a constant little smile on his face.
Soon he finished his work and then he decided to get ready himself. He entered inside the room and saw both of his angles looking all pretty.
Taehyung and Areum looked towards him with sparkling eyes waiting for him to compliment them. Jungkook said, "Oh my babies are looking so beautiful."
Areum and Taehyung grinned hearing that. Taehyung said, "Hubby you should also get ready."
Areum said, "Yes dadda. Go and get ready." Jungkook nodded and went towards the bathroom for a shower. Taehyung and Areum decided to wait in the living room for Jungkook.

Soon Jungkook came outside looking all hot and handsome. Taehyung blushed looking at his husband. Areum said, "Dadda you are looking so handsome."
Jungkook said, "Really my princess." Areum nodded quickly. He then again said, "I think we all should take a family picture."
Areum excitedly said, "Yes we should."
Jungkook then said, "Oh but I left my mobile in the room only. Will my baby bring it for me?"
Areum said, "Yes baby will bring it." Saying that she immediately ran away from there.

As soon as Areum left, Jungkook pulled Taehyung towards himself. Taehyung gasped and looked towards his husband with wide eyes. He asked stuttering, "H-hubby w-what are you doing?"
Jungkook came near Taehyung's ear and said in his deep voice, "My pretty strawberry didn't compliment me. Is hubby looking hot to him?"
Taehyung felt a shiver run down his body hearing Jungkook. He blushed and said, "My hubby always looks hot and handsome."

Jungkook smiled and pulled Taehyung towards himself. He smashed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Taehyung moaned at the sudden kiss and soon he also started kissing his husband passionately. Jungkook broke the kiss and started giving open mouth kisses on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung closed his eyes in pleasure. He can just moan in pleasure feeling his husband's lips on his skin.

Areum shouted from inside the bedroom, "Dadda I can't find your mobile."
Jungkook said still kissing Taehyung's neck, "It's their only princess. Check inside the closet room."
Areum shouted, "Ok."
Jungkook then again smashed his lips on Taehyung's kissing and sucking them. Soon he backed away and said, "My pretty strawberry. I really want to eat you completely."
Hearing that Taehyung's whole face and neck turned red. Even his ears were also red.

Areum came inside the living room with Jungkook's mobile. She saw her parents standing there. She saw her mumma's whole face is bright red. She asked worriedly, "Mumma what happened to you? Why are you looking so red? Are you sick mumma?"
Jungkook smirked and asked innocently, "Yes baby tell us what happened? Why are you so red?"
Taehyung said, "N-no I am absolutely fine. D-don't worry baby." He then looked towards his husband with a cute pout and whispered, "Why are you teasing me hubby?"
Jungkook chuckled and said, "I am so sorry for teasing you like this baby but you look so cute with your red face."
Taehyung punched his husband lightly and said while whining, "Don't tease me."
Jungkook smiled and then looked towards their daughter who was looking at them with curiosity. He said, "Ok come on let's have a family pic."
Areum jumped excitedly and handed phone to Jungkook. Soon the family of three started taking selfies and pics.