58. Baekhyun dead

Some days later
"Boss police have got a huge truck full of that new drug from an accident site. A slip was also present inside the truck. It contains an address maybe it's where the drugs were getting delivered."
Jungkook takes the slip and looks at the address carefully. There was no name of the buyer. He says after thinking for some time, "Maybe we are going in the wrong direction. There are 95% chances that this drug is getting prepared in Seoul only."
Namjoon thinks about it. They have been keeping an eye on all means of transport entering inside the city but they have got nothing. So there are high chances that what Jungkook said is true. He says, "It is possible, boss."
Jungkook says, "Ask our men to find any clue regarding that truck in Seoul."
Namjoon says, "Yes boss. Boss! Our group is able to end two more bases of Black Swan."
Jungkook says, "Good. Ask our members to be ready every time for a war."
Namjoon says, "Yes boss."

The shooting of Taehyung's movie 'The Korean Princess' is just about to finish. Baekhyun's part is already completed. Only some last scenes between both main leads are left.
He has signed an endorsement deal with 'Fragrance Frenzy', the top most brand in the perfume business. This company actually belongs to Nicol and he is more than happy to work with his friend's wife.
Taehyung has also signed a contract for the new movie and he is sure this movie will be a super hit. The movie will surely help him in getting nominated for the 'Excellence Acting Award' this year. And Taehyung is expecting to win it also.

While on the other hand Baekhyun has started forgetting almost everything. His assistant has to keep holding that board and that's how he can complete his shooting.
He got to know about Taehyung's endorsement deal with Fragrance Frenzy and to say he is jealous would be an understatement. His hatred for Taehyung is just increasing.
He has decided that he will kill Taehyung even if he himself has to die later in the hands of Austin or Jungkook. He will end Taehyung's life. He can't see the male being happy in his life.

Today Taehyung got really late after his shooting ended. Jennie is also not with him because she was feeling sick in the afternoon and Taehyung has told him that she can go home and rest. He has even given his own car to her to drive home. His bodyguards are also not with him as he has thrown a huge tantrum in the morning in front of his hubby for not taking bodyguards with him.
Taehyung thinks about calling Jungkook while going outside of the studio. He was so busy looking at his phone that he couldn't even realise that someone was behind him. He sends a quick message to Jungkook and keeps his phone back in his pocket.
Suddenly he feels pain in his neck as if something sharp is piercing his skin. His head starts spinning. He turns around and sees an evilly smirking Baekhyun standing there.
Baekhyun looks at him with a smirk and says, "Now no one can save you from me. I will kill you today."
Taehyung tries to keep his but he can't and soon falls unconscious.
Baekhyun somehow takes Taehyung to his car and ties his hands and legs and drives away.

Fifteen minutes later
Jungkook's black Mercedes Benz stops outside a cafe near the studio. It is the same location Taehyung has told him to come. He came out of the car and entered the cafe. Only one or two customers were inside as it was already very late in the night.
He looked around but Taehyung was nowhere to be found. He went towards the cashier and inquired about Taehyung but got nothing.
He decides to call the male. The phone was ringing but then the call got disconnected. When Jungkook calls once again it says that the phone is switched off.
Now Jungkook has started getting really worried. He curses himself for falling into Taehyung's trap and letting the male go without bodyguards.
He contacts Jennie but came to know that she was on a leave since afternoon. He even contacts Sehun and Ji-eun but gets nothing. Taehyung was not with them either. So is it Austin who is behind Taehyung being missing. If it's Austin then this time no one can save him from Jungkook. He can handle whatever Austin does with him but he won't tolerate if the male will try to hurt his wife.
He immediately calls Namjoon and tells him to ask their men to search for Taehyung in every corner of Seoul while he himself goes to Austin's mansion with his personal guards.