34. London trip

Two months later:
It's been two months since Taehyung auditioned for the advertisement and got selected. He already completed his shooting and now everyone is waiting for the time of its release. In the meantime Sleeping Beauty got released and became a blockbuster movie. Everyone liked it and even Taehyung's fan following also increased.
Today the clothing brand is going to release the advertisement.

Currently our love birds are in their private plane going to London for work. Jungkook recorded a new song and as promised the first one to hear it was Taehyung. He even helped his husband in the female part. Jungkook asked him to act as the female lead in the music video of his song. Taehyung agreed with it but asked his husband to play the role of male lead and who is Jungkook to deny him. So currently they are in their private plane along with some staff and crew members. Areum is in care of her Yoongi uncle and Jimin uncle.
Let's see what is happening at Yoonmim.

Yoongi's Apartment
Areum is jumping on the living room's couch not minding what her Yoongi uncle is saying.
Yoongi being frustrated again said, "Yaah you little devil! Sit down quietly. Are you planning to break my couch by jumping like this."
Jimin said, "Hey don't shout at my niece like this. Let her play. If the couch breaks then we can buy a new one. Let her enjoy her time."
Yoongi looked at Jimin in disbelief. He said, "Can't you teach her something good? What if she fell from the couch and hurt herself? I am saying it for her own good. I don't understand what you will teach your kids in future."
Jimin looked at Yoongi with seductive eyes while biting his lips who was looking at him like he had seen a ghost. Jimin whispered seductively, "Oh I am sure you will teach our kids how to behave and you know to have them we need to break something else also."
Yoongi asked horrified, "W-What?"
Jimin again said, "Offcourse bed." And soon he finds himself standing outside of the apartment with the main door closed at his face.
Jimin huffed and said, "Grumpy cat." He left from there with sulking expressions.

Yoongi decides to avoid the jumping girl for now and make some lunch for them. After eating their lunch, Areum went to the bedroom to take her afternoon nap and Yoongi started doing other work.

With Baekhyun
He is sleeping around with Mr. Kong since the past two months. He got to advertise for some brands. Mr. Kong has promised him that he will help him in getting a big role in a movie. So currently they are in a hotel room having their time in bed.

With Chanyeol
After breaking up with Baekhyun he is also enjoying his time with different models or newcomers who are ready to sleep with him for work. After the press conference he had to face a huge loss but his company is still doing just fine. (His company was the second biggest company.)

In evening
Finally the clothing brand, 'Loversland' released their advertisement which soon got viral. Everyone is praising Taehyung for his beauty and looks.
Brand's manager and owner proposed that they want Taehyung to work with them as their spokesperson and brand ambassador. They said that they will contact Taehyung's company and manager regarding this proposal.

With Taekook
After a long flight they both reached London. Staff and crew members are staying at a hotel and our taekook is going to stay at Jungkook's house in London.
They both reach the house and decide to freshen up. They ordered food from outside and then after eating both went to sleep.

In London
It's been a week since they were shooting. They have decided to not reveal male lead's face in the music video. Today is their last day of shoot. Currently they are at a beach watching the sunset holding hands. Taehyung is wearing a beautiful white dress. Soon they kissed each other sweetly and then someone said, "Cut."