CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

'FIERRY'

WHEN I Woke up again I was inside my own inn in warcraft castle.
I got up from my bed and stretch while walking to my bathroom to wash my face.

When I got inside I immediately wash my face and brush my teeth then I tied my hair in a messy bun before I got out in the bathroom I didn't change my clothes and went outside.

The moment that I stepped out in my inn I heard the loud voice of the spokenman on the battle arena of the castle.

I start walking towards the battlefield and I can't help but to notice that almost everyone are looking at me and I heard they're whispering about me.

I didn't give them any attention and continue walking while roaming my eyes around.
Well I didn't get a chance to look around here last time that I am here because of the competition but not now that I am walking and roaming my eyes around, I can say that the castle is so awesome and it's so spacious and I can see the troops around and the naeebban's that has their own kind of works.

Speaking of naeebban's it's has been awhile since I last saw my ten naeebban's and it's seems that they didn't knew that I am already here, or they are just giving me time to enjoy myself before they appear?.

I come back to my sense when I bump into some or should I say she intentionally bumped me!.
And it's seems like she don't have plan to apologize to bump me?.

Binalingan ko ito ng tingin at nakita ko na nakatingin ito saakin Ng seryoso na para bang ako pa ang kailangan na humingi Ng sorry when infact she should be the one!.

Pinantayan ko ang tingin nito at hindi gumalaw o mag salita, her brows suddenly rose up while looking at me, and he even crossed her arms!.

Nag pamewang Naman ako at matamis itong nginitian na naging dahilan Ng pag iba Ng bukas Ng mukha nito at hindi na nga nakatiis at nag salita na.

"Are you not going to apologise?." She asked impatiently.

I didn't say anything and just look at her with my sweet smile.

She look at me fiercely when I didn't say a word.

"Look miss. you just bumped me so you should apologize to me!." She said almost yelling!.

Huh!, She have a nerve to yell at me when in fact she is the one who bumped me!.

"Well miss. I think you are the one who should apologize not me." I said politely even though I am torturing her inside my head!.

"Why would I do that?, You are the one who bumped me!." She yelled.

Napatakip ako Ng tenga dahil sa nakakairita nitong boses!, Ugh I should not waste my time at this nonsense woman tsk.

Hindi ko nalang ito pinansin at tinalikuran ito, akma na akong mag lalakad Ng Bigla nalang nitong hinawakan Ng mahigpit ang braso ko!.

"Don't turn your back at me when I am still talking at you!, Don't you know who I am?!." She said irritatedly while gripping my arm!.

I slowly face her and look at her with my serious expression.
Marahas na binaklas ko ang kamay nitong mahigpit na nakahawak sa braso ko at muntik na itong matumba dahil sa ginawa ko!.

"Look miss who ever you are. It's should be you the who need to apologise at me because you are the one who bumped me!." I said firmly.

"How dare you say that at me!, Don't you know who I am?!, You should respect me because I am the hunter princess and soon to be the queen of warlord!." Galit na Saad nito at kulang nalang ay duruin Niya ako!.