CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Enjoy reading 😘.

'WARLORD'

I WAS Amazed at what I saw today, well from the moment that I laid my eyes on her, I know that she is not just an ordinary woman.

And it add to my conclusions when I witnessed how those dresses got ruined on her body while she was unconscious and the last dress that I put on her got ruined when she woke up.

I know that those dresses are from the powerful dress maker around the magical world and I am the one who picked them, but itseems that the one who made that dresses are not strong enough to bear her power.

Because the moment that she come out all of her clothes inside her necklace, my secret chamber got filled by a powerful and strong magic that I know that not anyone in this world had.

And those magics are similar to the two powerful magic users in the magical world. It's none other than King drake and Queen helliona of mhahismatti kingdom.

I looked in front while showing no emotion to the person that currently kneeling on the floor.

"Our mighty warlord. The person that you ordered to me to spy on is currently in the warcraft residents." My undercover men says.

I shut my eyes and put my chin above my fist.

"Continue to watch." I just shortly response but behind those short words had a wide meaning tsk.

"Understood our Warlord." He said and he disappeared in my throne chamber.

Tsk if that b*stard think that he can easily steal my queen from me, then he is very wrong.
Because even if I don't do anything my queen will never allow him to got near her.'

Just thinking that there are someone who is planning to steal her is making my blood boil!. That I just want to beat that b*stard to hell!.

Instead of planning how to beat that b*stard I just got it away from my head and focused my attention on something confidential matters that are more important than that b*stard tsk.

I stand up from my throne chair and summoned my war dragon and stand on its back at ordered it to flew to the east side of the warcraft sect.

My undercover men also reported to me that there are some unknown people in that part of our sect and they are staying there for awhile now.

And my troops that guarding that part of our sect also reported to me that; that people are spying on my sect and my undercover troops found out that they are spying us to attack secretly!.

But before that happens I'll make sure that they are already in the hell tsk.

Hindi nag tagal ay natanaw ko na ang mataas na bundok sa bandang silangan Ng warcraft sect.
My wardragon roam around that mountain to see if there are really unknown people around here.

Hindi nag tagal ay natanaw ko na ang mga hindi kilalang mga tao sa itaas Ng malalim na bangin, tinakpan Nila Ng mga dahon ang ginawa nilang silungan upang hindi ito mapansin ngunit kahit na Ilang kilometro pa ang layo ay malinaw kong nakikita ang mga mukha at mga galaw Nila.

I let them for awhile because they are having their meal and I don't want to interrupt them while they are eating tsk.

When I saw that they just finished their meal I snap my fingers and all of the plants around the mountain rised as the poison from the wild plants come out and it spread like a warfare on the mountain tsk.

My poison brought more than thirty person in front of me, and almost all of them are unconscious because of the poison around the mountain tsk.

Inilapit ko ang Isa na hindi pa tuluyan na nawawalan Ng malay sa harap ko at agad na hinawakan ito sa leeg gamit ang Isa kong kamay, na naging dahilan upang kapusin ito Ng hininga at pilit na tinatangal ang kamay ko sa leeg nito tsk.