CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

LEVEL SIX

'FIERRY'

AFTER That incident in the forest I didn't let my self roam around Alone, it's either I am with my beasts or I am with arsenic, the man who helped me with that pervert man who almost kidnap me!.

Arsenic is always with me when I was planning to wander around, I don't know how he can be with me at the right moment.
When I am about to wander and it makes me think who he is really?.

But I can say that there are so many mysterious things on him, because everytime he accompany me all of the people around won't dare to block our way, even in the forest the beasts are running just by seeing him.

I ask him about that but he just smirk and shrugged his shoulder as a response.

So I didn't ask him again because I know he won't tell me anyway.

Today is our competition level six and I already invited arsenic to watch the competition and he said he'll gonna try to watch the competition and that's okay with me.

Even though I expected him to say yes, well he was the first person that talked to me and treat me well ever since I came here.
He also said that I don't have to worry anything everytime I am with him.

And about what happened on our hunting level the hunter princess got placed on a last top because everyone saw how she attacked me using her arrows, the judges and king of warcraft castle decided to give her a warning and last chance to enter the competition if she'll gonna attack me or anyone she'll gonna be eliminated immediately tsk.

Well that's their decision when they saw that the wound I got from her got healed immediately.

I just shrugged my shoulder because of it, well I know that momma will gonna give a warning attack on the hunter princess for hurting me intentionally and I just hoped that momma didn't warning her too much because I know by now the she got the news to what happened to her hunters who attacked the magical dragon.

I am currently walking towards the battlefield arena where the competition will be held and as usual my ten naeeban are following me at my back but I didn't mind them.

I am wearing my Forest green dress with a thin white fabric at the hem of the dress.
And I paired it with my inches black green heels and I just let my curly hair down.
I didn't wear any make up or what I just put some powder and a lipgloss for natural Rosy lips, and my cheeks are naturally pinkish.

I was humming while making my way towards the battlefield
And when I arrive there, I saw my co-competitors that already in the battlefield arena so I just went there straight and didn't mind the hunter princess looking at me darkly tsk as if I care about her!.

I roam my eyes around and I saw that the benches around the arena almost fulled by so many people.

Early this morning they announced the top20, and I can still see it everywhere till now, because there are huge magical screen around the arena that written all of the selected top20.

At pinapakita ang mukha at pangalan pati ang points Ng bawat Isa sa malaking magical screen na yun, simula sa top20 pababa sa top1. At nakita ko na ang pinaka nasa hulihan ay ang hunter princess at nakita ko pa ang mataas nitong points hanggang sa pagkulang Don dahil sa ginawa nitong pag ataki saakin tsk.

Hindi ko na tinignan kung ano ang top ko dahil hindi Naman yun importante, ang importante saakin ay pasok parin ako at manalo hanggang sa matapos ang competition na 'to.

Inilibot ko ang tingin ko sa paligid at namangha ako sa nakikita dahil mas dumami nanaman ang nanonood ngayon I just wonder kung mas dadami pa ang mga manonood sa final competition.