CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

ALL of the people around the battlefield are gasping and in shock because of what they are seeing right at that moment.

They are all shocked because the mysterious girl is smiling sweetly at the only judge which is the warlord and what's more shocking is, she called the warlord by his name!, That no one is allowed because there are consequences of calling him by his name!.

All of the warcraftians even the other people knew that, that rules of the warcraft sect.
And someone actually breaking it!, And it seems that the warlord are okay with it!.

All of the people can see that the mysterious girl is talking happily and sharing how she get the ingredients and how she enjoyed cooking.

And what's more shocking is the warlord who's intently listening to what the mysterious girl is talking!.

It's not like thats their warlord at all!.

The people can see how the expression of the other woman who are also part of the competition change while looking at the mysterious girl with rage and envious in their eyes!.

But when the warlord looked at them coldly all of them tremble in fear just by that look and they immediately look away, like they just commit a crime!.

But the hunter Princess didn't mind it, even though she is also trembling inside she didn't let it show and she give a murderous look at the mysterious woman who's still happily taking to the warlord and without a word, she get her bow and arrow and simply aim the arrow at the mysterious woman!.

And the hunter Princess mindlessly release the arrow!, Not knowing what will be the consequences of what she did!.

Almost all of the people around gasp at what they saw, but the people of warcraft sect just shook their head and some are face palmed because it's seems that the hunter Princess didn't know the rules of the warlord himself!.

Hindi pa man tuluyan na nakakalapit ang palaso sa nakatayong mysteryosang babae ay agad na bumalik ito sa pinang galingan Ng sulyapan ito ng warlord.

Malakas na napasinghap ang lahat pati ang hunter Princess Ng Ilang dangkal nalang ang layo Ng palaso sa mukha nito.

Natahimik ang lahat at maski ang pag hinga ay pinipigilan Nila Ng makita Nilang sumulyap muli ang nakakatakot na mga mata Ng warlord sa hunter Princess at nagsalita.

"Sneakily attacking while I'm eating is forbidden." The warlord coldly said while looking emotionless at the hunter Princess who are looking fearly at her arrow that just inches away from her face!.

"I-I-I. . ." The hunter Princess stuttered.

Natigilan ang mysteryosang babae at agad na napatingin sa likod nito at halos mapairap ito ng makita ang hunter Princess na hindi makagalaw dahil sa palaso nito na Ilang dangkal nalang ang layo sa mukha nito.

" I guess she intend to attack me at my back!". The mysterious woman said inside her mind.

"Try to attack again and I'll gonna eliminated you myself." The warlord said coldly.

Everyone can hear that will gonna tremble in fear, and all of the warcraftians around the arena knew that once that hunter Princess will gonna attack again the warlord will gonna do what he just said.

And no one can stop him if he do that, even the previous warlord and his wife can't do anything about it.

Nang ibalik Ng mysteryosang babae ang tingin nito sa warlord ay nakita Niya ang seryosong mukha Ng warlord, pinakatitigan Ng mysteryosang babae ang mukha nito at may nakikita don na pagkaaliw at pagkamangha sa mga mata nito at maya maya pa ay sumilay ang maligayang ngiti sa labi nito.