2.Rookie(1)

It has been a rare case where the office of the Team 1 from support and attack team had been quiet,since some of them is busy with the Rookie.
But not for long,as suddenly the closed door of the office opened with a loud bang taking everyone attention immediately.

"Hey everyone! I have a news. Team leader might have a secret Brothe-"Kim min Ah,word were cut of by a flying paper clumps that hit her cheeks hard,as she 'dramaticly' fall to the ground.

"Assistant,please don't sprout nonsense" Kim Rok Soo said calmly,entering the room looking at paper in his hand.

"Ohhh,Leader why aree you so cruel to your faithful assistant" Min Ah said with playful grin on her face.

Other people from the room started to either laughting or cackling.
Kim rok soo keep walking without looking to his own desk before being approaced by someone wich make him look up for the first time.

"Soo how did the Interview go? Is there someone Interesting?" Jung Soo Hoon,calmly said.Rok Soo quickly say 'no' wich then they hear Min Ah excited voice chirped in.

"That's what i'm about to tell y'all about!" She run towarts Rok Soo quickly and Snacted the paper in his hand,Showing everyone Provile of the person that had chaught Rok Soo interest.

Black hair man on his mid twenty with black turtle neck,And arrogant but beautiful face along with the recognizable feature of both Their Team Leader and that person,That is their Reddish Brown eyes.

Almost everyone on the office gasp,and quickly they turned really noisy.Taking the paper back,Rok Soo glared at her and give a silent commant through his Eye alone.

Knowing the message she smile akwardly at him and She told eveyone to get back to their work,eveyone complain for a little before working again,grumbling about fun or anything like that.

"So who's the Guy?" Ask Jung Soo Hoon,Walking to Kim Rok Soo and Kim Min Ah.

Min Ah head turn Quickly that they can head a small snaping sound from her neck,Shoulder shaking from Excitement.

"His name is Kim Ha Eun,his age is 20. His personality is somehow like Team Leader but at the same time Polar opposite.Weird right?"

"Yeah...When will he started working?" Ask Soo Hoon.

"Tomorrow,We will farther intoduce him."Said Rok Soo after hearing their Conversation,He's Cleaning the mess of paper in his desk before Standing up and said.

"Im Leaving,Don't make mess in the office,Don't break thing and If anything happen immediately contact me" Said Rok Soo,looking at some trouble maker in his office while going to the front door.

"Oh and If you're going to fight. Do it outside." Kim Rok Soo said before leaving and can't be seen.

"Haa...Im kind of Glad that Leader at last had someone to Care."Said Jung Soo Hoon.

"Yeah...and i have a feeling big something will happen...."looking at the door Min Ah can feel that something is making her Uneasy.

"What's up with the mood! Lets just talk abou tomorrow yeah?"Min Ah said tapping Soo Hoon shoulder.

Whatever it is,they will be ready to face everything that is about to come

RIGHT?
_______________________________________

Okay...Thank you for reading this nonsense