6.

". . . . ." Kim Eun Ha gave the other man a blank face.

'This guy....' The man keep smiling even though hes started to sweating. when Eun Ha making that face it makes him remeber their stoic Team leader.

"Haha...Anyway, my name is Yoo Min Jun. I hope you Liked being in our team and..." Min Jun stop his sentes not finishing it, but Eun Ha knows what he is saying.

"Of course" Kim Eun Ha know the price he might have to pay if he join the attack team. But he don't care, Why should be scared when it's not your first time in battle?

Eun ha, has nothing to lose even if he died. It may seems a bit twisted but he actually doing it, because he is bored and had nothing to do.

"But then again, Do you like to drink?"
Yoo min jun, smile as he suddently had 2 bottle of wine on his hand.

Eun ha smirk, he drink the glass of wine that were given by Hyun Ki.
"Oh, i'm quite pro in that." Eun ha, put the now empty glass on a nearby table and take out a bottles of wine.

Eun ha and Min jun both giggling each holding one or two bottles.

Hyun ki, look at them and smile nervously. Before slowly move away, feeling the mess he might be in if he get caught up with them.
It's bad enough to be friend with one alcoholic friend, he doesn't need another one.

• • • • •
Hyun ki look around the room. The party had started over an hour ago, and now almost everyone is drunk. There are a few that still sober like himself, Kim min ah, and a few other older member.

They're still sober and look cautious, while keep glancing at Kim Min Ah.

While the person in said, is currently sitting on the sofa. Holding a phone on her right hand, and glass of wine on her left.

She were sipping her wine, and look focused on her phone.

'Hm...It's okay to sit next to her right?.'
Hyun ki decide to sit beside her.

Feeling a shift of the sofa, Min ah look up from her phone and saw Hyun ki beside her.

"Why you're here?" She ask looking around the room.

"Wanted to be alone?...something like that." Hyun ki smile sheepishly and sratch his head.

"Hmm....loner type." murmur Min ah, before glaring at her phone again.

"Um...did something happen?" Hyun ki decide to ask after seeing the serious look on her face.

"Ah...no, yes? I don't know..." she said with frustated voice.

"What's your ability again?" Min ah look up from her phone to him.

"Recover, ability to heal other people."

"Oh,that's great. You're from support team right?" Min ah said sipping her wine.

"Yes."

The mood become ackward for them, before being broken by Kim min ah sigh.

"To be honest, This isn't supposed to happen." She look a little guilty and confused.

"What?..." Hyun ki also become more confused. What could be wrong, or if anything supposed to happen.

She look at Kim Eun ha and Yoo Min jun who are having a drinking contest, many had started to cheering for both of them, some even started to make a bet on the winner.

"We usually test the new rookie's on their first day by fighting a weaker monster as a reminder." She said with sharp eyes watching every movement in the room.

What Kim Min Ah said was true, as Hyun Ki remember his first day on team 1 by fighting monster. He felt a little dissapointed knowing that , as doing so would have bring someone to death.
He used to think that it was a coincidence.

"Why? It's dangerous and someone might have died..." Hyun ki curiously ask, knowing that they would not do it out of fun.

"The test were made by our Team leader." While saying that Kim min ah glared at her phone again.

"It's not for fun or anything, but to show those newbies that they could die at anytime and anywhere. Giving them a sight of what they will have to face on first day, giving them chance to give up before it's too late. At first i also though that it would be a bad idea." She camly explain, as her eyes blurred looking distand and far away.

Hyun ki can only listen to the story in silence, prosessing the information given by the Vice-leader.

"But...that test is actually what bring us here now. And the problem is th-"

Min Ah word were cut by a little buzz from her phone, as notification shows up.

[Report from G2.
Many grade 5 monster have been found dead on....]
________________________

Thank you for reading!