5.Rookie(4)

"My name is Kim Eun Ha..." He open his mouth making it seems like he's gonna talk again.

Which make the Room became silent, as everyone had focused their everything to the Rookie, it was really silent that you can hear a pin drop or a few people that is talking outside the building.

Almost everyone on the room were agape, waiting for Eun Ha next word that never came.

"Pfft-" Eun Ha voice can be heard in the Room, trying to hold back his laugh but miserably failed.

Everyone snap out of their shock and immediately the room became noisy as people started to laugh.

"Haha..." Jung Soo Hoon only laugh Sheepishly,
While kim Min Ah sweats, as she now had a mixed feeling about Eun Ha.

Min Ah let out a huff before glance at Roksoo when she hear him snort.
He was looking around the room with with his usual Cold face, before frowning and took out his phone.

'Is he going to leave again?' Kim Min Ah pouts.

She had noticed that their team leader is distancing himself from his own team members, she didn't know the reason why.
She had tried many times getting their beloved team leader to get along with the other member, yet he always manage to slips away.

It make's her frustated, Kim Rok Soo may seems like a bad, uncaring, and scary team leader. But the thing is he always takes care of his team member secretly,  wether they knew it or not.

"Huff..." Kim Min Ah let out a huff as she started to get more agitated the more she thinks about the problem.

"Kim Min- Assistant..."  Called Kim Rok Soo with small voice, kim min ah had heard it but choose to ignore it.

"I have some businiss somewhere, so please take care if the new rookie."
Kim min ah still ignored him, averting her eyes else where.

"Then i will go first." Roksoo said as he silently exit the room.

Kim min ah clench her hands and an annoyed look showed in her face, making an aura of a scary and angry mother.

Everyone in the room feel chils on their neck, and looked around trying to find the source only to find Kim Min Ah standing with scary face, and fire in her eyes.

"Huuu-....." kim min ah took a deep breath and before letting it out, the action seems to be calming her down a little bit.

Kim min ah once again took a deep breath, and give the people in the room a big wide smile.

"Well everyone! My dear team members. As a way to welcome our new rookies! Lets have a drink!" She shout, as cheers and shouts can be heard in the room.

The mood in the room change drasticly, as almost everyone started to talk and relaxing. Interacting with the rookie on their own team.

Keyword "Almost".
Kim Eun Ha, who had become the star of the day for becoming the only Rookie from attack team, had immediately notice the missing presence of someone who were supposed to be important in the current events.

'Where did Team Leader go?' Kim Eun Ha thought to himself. But it did not last long as people started to crowd him, asking many question.

"Whew, i wonder how being the only rookie in the team felt like...and you got in only by interview? wow, you must be really lucky" exclaim one of the member from the support team, as the person aproach kim Eun Ha with two glass of wine.
(hm...does wine and soju taste different? But it still make people drunk isn't it? Should i change it?.)

Every recruitment time, the only got about 2 or 3 new rookie. The reason is that either they're not to team Leader 'Standart' or the odd ways of recruitments.

The person gave Kim Eun Ha the drink on her left hand.

The person had long hair black hair, and slightly golden glind on its eyes.
The 'woman' more pretty than most people.

"Kim Eun Ha right?, how old are you?"

"Yes that's right. I'm 20 years old" Kim Eun Ha said as he give a small smile.

The room were pretty noisy as people minded their own bussiness, yet Kim Eun Ha can feel that their attention were on him and the person talking with him, for some reason.

"Ahem-" The person seems a little anxious, before give him a little smile.
"20? Then your currently the youngest out of us all."

She look at his eyes for a few second, before softly said "You know, you looked pretty similiar to team leader. Mostly the Eyes."

"Thank you, You too look beautiful." Kim Eun Ha said trying to compliment the person.

"Pffft-" Many people were trying to hold their laugh back which failed miserably.

"Bwahahahahaha! Hyun Ki, you have make another person fall into victims! From your Beauty" a person at the back started to Laughing out loud, not able to hold His laugh.

'Wha...' Kim Eun Ha can only look dumfouded wondering what had happen, when the one laughing came forward with a big wide smile.

He had shoulder leght dark blue hair, with lapiz blue eyes. He may seems not that strong but Eun Ha can see some muscle on his arm.

The man sling his arm over the 'beautiful' person.

"Well Rookie,  this beautiful guy name is Hyun ki. We were your senior and from now on will be your comrade. So please take care of us from now on 'kay! " the man said with a big smile before wink at Eun Ha.

". . . . . ." Eun Ha just give the man a stoic face and not saying anything.

____________________________________
!Happy New Year!

I'm back guys! (≧∇≦)/

Well...I'm sorry i didn't update for quite some time.
School has been such a pain lately...
So many events, groupwork, and mostly homeworks.

It making me tired than usual and...more lazy...*Ahem*

I can't promise i can update regularly, but i will my best to do so.
Thank your for reading!

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸ