3.Rookie(2)

It was morning and the air was pretty cold making most people shiver,well not Rok soo who was walking to his Work place only using black turtle neck and black leggings.Jacket in his left hand,He was sweating even though it's cold.

But this was perfect for him,who was trying to get his body temperature to normal since he had used his ability Record for some reason.

'Haa...i just want to sleep in my comfy bed and live a Slacker life. Maybe also build a farm? Yeah...grow vegetable and some fruit' Rok Soo eyes glistened with that thought,and smiled internally.

A whisper can be heard as Rok Soo finally snap out from his day dream,He Look to his left where a crowd of people were looking at two people on an alley.

A youth was shouting and saying some vicious word to a Homeless man,People probably think that the Youth is abusing and hurting the innocent Homeless man.

But Rok Soo knew that the so called 'homeless man' is not so Innocent,The man had been stealing and doing some criminal activity.
People who didn't know the Hobo Probably think that the youth is the one who caused trouble.

How the Hobo still wasn't caught Rok So did not know or rather don't want to.He Would not meddle in people bussiness,Unless That people is the one in his care,then he maybe will intervere.

Kim Rok Soo felt a slight pity for the Youth. To be accused in the wrong by people who didn't know anything is suck.
But then again,it's not his problem.So with a slight huff Rok Soo continue his walk to his 'Beloved company'

"-cause of you im gonna be late for my first day!" The Youth said,making Rok Soo stop in his track again and glance at the youth.

Looking closely RokSoo can see that the youth had a Reddish Brown eyes like him.'...Kim Eun Ha,it's the new rookie that i was supposed to introduce today...'

Rok Soo unconsiously Glare at the Youth making him shiver for a bit before looking around,the the youth Reddish brown eyes met RokSoo.

They look at each other for a while before The Youth or Kim Eun Ha grinned,And waved at Kim Rok Soo "Hey Boss,Leader or whatever! Could you help me a bit? I need some help here!"

RokSoo give Eun ha deadpan stare,Yet still walked toward him.
'There goes my reason to quietly leave' he thought.

"Now your in trouble old man! My brotha is here!" Kim Eun Ha said with a slight smirk to the Hobo man,pointing at Rok Soo who now had blank look on his face.

"First I'm not your brother,second What happen?" Looking at the hobo man Rok Soo give him his most bored face.
"Well this Hobo 'Accidently' bump into me and take my Money!" Eun ha said glaring at the man who now acting like he's the victim.

"Look i don't know what you're talking about young man...i just-" The Hobo was trying to lies and then got interruped by Rok Soo.

"Stop trying to lie,I know what you've been doing. I was gonna let you go like everyone does,but when you chose to messed with people on my care it's a diffrent case." Rok Soo gave the man a smile that did not reach his eye.It gave him a creppy and scary image,making both Eun Ha and the Hobo shiver.

The man clicked his tongue,before looking away and saying some curse word.

With the sign of defeat from the Hobo, Rok Soo pulled Eun Ha with him leaving from the dirty Alley.
Eun Ha followed Rok Soo with a slight grumble,but still had that smirk of victory.

Kim Rok Soo sigh thinking of how long his day going to be.

_______________________________________
Many thing had happen for the past 2 week! One of them is that,when i was working on this chapter it just gone like poof! I don't even know what happen😭. So i had to write from the start.

Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter,see you next week maybe