WAS THAT MY DREAM?(CH4)

Mustafa's pov:- I really didn't knew what to say when I heard about the stupid ENGAGEMENT I have to say mom that I don't wanna marry who ever the girl is!!

I left the room everyone was looking at me angrily leaving the room......

But why would I care?

This marriage or the stupid engagement is against me!!

Completely forced ENGAGEMENT

I CANNOT!!

I went to my mom she was in her room relaxing on the armchair near the window

I went and sat near her....

My mood was totally ruined and thats why I wasn't showing any happy expressions!!

why would I even do that urgh?!!

My mom asked me "Mustafa are you okay? Do you have something to say me? Are you sick? Did you catch a cold? Or what happened to you? Why is your mood off?"

Uhh..well yes!! My mom asks a lot of questions but let's answer them ...
Mom I'm not sick nor have I catched a cold .... but I do have something to say you..

My dear son what is it ?

Mom I don't wanna have this engagement!! Plz reject the proposal!!

Why do you have someone you wanna marry?

Mom?!! Are you being serious how can I like? What the hell? Mom-- like

Okay okay-- easy mustafa easy I was just joking!! I know how pious my son is who never looks at a girl!! But my dear I cannot reject this proposal dad had already said yes and they had already setted up everything!! Now plz accept it atleast for me? My happiness?

My heart melted!! Mom I know how much you love us but--

Mustafa? What but?

Oh dad what are you doing in here?? Oh i- I mean yeah ofcourse it's your room uhh..oh? What but...hmm yeah!! Mom?

Uhh..Mustafa i dont want any excuses come on tell me  how did it happened to your new.. shirt I bought last week? ... ehe

Mom but I'm sorry it all happened by mistake!!

Ok Mustafa come with me

Dad?

I went with dad to his office all over tensed, scared, shivering, frightened..... I know my nature is cold but I guess it doesn't work near dad as he is much more colder than me!!

Sit here...

Yes dad?

I know you are shocked to hear this proposal but remember I have already said yes!! And it can't be rejected? You will remember right? And you have to

But dad?

I'm saying this for your own good my dear son Mustafa!!

Wait? What dad just said!!
MY DEAR SON MUSTAFA?
whoa!!?? Like wow I'm hearing this in my young age I heard this from him in my childhood last time.....

Mustafa pay attention!!

The girl has a very good nature!! She is good at cooking-

What do I have to do with her cooking? Urgh!!

LISTEN!!-- she  really suits you--

So?

MustaFA----- LISTEN!!
She has a very good family background

*Mustafa yawning*

AND-- her parents are really good and your ENGAGEMENT is in 2 days!!

Wait what?? But dad I don-