THE WEDDING ♥︎ (ch 5)

Today they are getting married to their spouses

And they hope to live happily ever after

Mustafa's pov:-
Few days left for my wedding my mom called me and I went to her but my father was also there anyways

My mom said Me that she went to the brides house to give the brides wedding dress to her and what will I do if she went? I said ok!! And I was about to go when my mom called me "MUSTAFA"
I turned around She said sit here I sat down and then she said again!!

"Dear she is going to be your "WIFE NOW" she will live with you forever and you can't just behave like this? How will she feel? She is coming here leaving all her family parents and siblings her comfort and If you treat her This way? Will she be okay?!"

I felt it now
I won't behave like this mom

I went out of the room I was disappointed by myself to what I did but let's change a little bit!! Wait I didn't asked mom who is "she" here?

Mommmm......

HUSNA'S POV:-

I was super off today bcz I didn't wanted to do anything I just hate FAIZ!!

my mom came and said Me

Husna? What are you doing?

I said her "nothing"

She understood that I wasn't happy but she said "dear he is really good man!! When you will live with him you will get to know him much more better!!

Okay?

I smiled and said okay?

She said I know you weren't happy with Faiz but with him!!

Mom him? Who is he what's going on????

MOM WHO IS HE/SHE??

THEY SAID ITS MUSTAFA/HUSNA!!

WHAT?

Mustafa's pov:-

Husna? Is She a doctor?

Yes Mustafa how do you know?

Is she the daughter of nizam uddin?

Yes she is but how do you know?

Mom dad she is my CO - WORKER AT HOSPITAL she has the highest position in psychologist doctors !!

Wh-whoa?

Mustafa!??

Husna's pov:-

Mom why don't I know the groom's changed?

What idiot girl you were the one who accepted this proposal right?

Me? When did I?

Just shut up?

Mustafa why he?

Do you even know him? Stupid girl!!?

Yes mom he's a doctor instead a senior specialist doctor working on behalf of the manager he is super cold pious righteous and lowers his gaze protects to those he loves..

M-mom?

My mom's face was like what?

How do you know all about him like? How!!??

Mom he is my CO-WORKER!!

My mom left the room and there was complete silence then I realized that I just complimented him

I never imagined I will be marrying Mustafa? Instead kf Faiz!! So wait on the engagement it was Mustafa's family his mom and sisters? And that's why she grabbed my hand that way!!