chapter 10

Husna pov:-

Mustafa called me "husna come here" i turned to him and sat on the chair besdie him then he asked me a question after listening to it i started shivering he said

"did you married me for the sake of getting rid of someone?"

"Mustafa? Are you being serious why would i do that??"

"I dont know i just felt like it so thought if asking you! You can focus on your work"

He didn't gave me chance to ask him what has happened to him?

I brought breakfast for us and placed it in front of him and he said

"Im in no mood of having breakfast"

"Mustafa plz have some anyways you are working too hard"

"You dont need to care for me! Im all okay by myself!"

"I-oh mustafa? Are you okay? Is something bother-"

"Husna! Can you please stop asking me questions in so busy and pls dont disturb me by calling"

I was speechless? Emotionless? And suddenly i got a severe headache and i didn't even had my breakfast after listening all this how can i?

I layed down on my bed and i couldn't process anything i was suffering from headache

I was missing that old mustafa who cared for me at any cost but now? What has happened to him ammi was sick i was sick mahnoor was depressed mustafa? I don't know what happened to him!

And between all this drama arrived abba (Mustafa's father) and mohsin from their Bussiness trip and they were totally unaware of what was happening in the house when abba and mohsin bhai aksed us what happened to ammi we had to lie

Mahnoor :- "abba ammi is suffering from headache and she wants to rest"

"But beta i dont think thats headache" said mushtaq

"Yeah mahnoor is everything okay?" Said mohsin

Mahnoor was helpless and had to say the truth abba's mood was extremely bad after that he didn't talked to anyone and mohsin bhai? He was angry and ashamed for what his wife did he said "ammi abba im so sorry for what afsha had did to us i ask your forgiveness on behalf of her"

Ammi and abba said "no mohsin its not your fault and you dont have to say sorry for that!"

I went back to my room and started crying all alone i had no one left and now i was waiting for mustafa to come so that i can tell him to drop me off at my moms house

It was already 12:52 at night mustafa came back in the room

I was sitting in the balcony as sson as he entered and got changed i told him "mustafa can you plz drop me off at my parents house tomorrow?"

He looked at me and i was waiting for his reply and he said "i will see if i get free time i will drop you or else you can go with someone else"

"What? Mustafa how can i go with anyone its ok if you dont wanna drop me at my parents house! I will stay here i think i will have to forget about them!!"

As i was going towards the bed mustafa holded my hand and said "uhh... Husna look .. umm I didn't mean to hurt you or upset you in anyway ..i.. i am sorry"

I felt bad for him and felt super guilty i shouldn't have said something like that!!

Mustafa's pov:-

I have so many plans tomorrow and i have to attend 7 meetings tomorrow and with all the stress i came back to my room and husna asked me to drop her at her parents house i was confused i am so busy tomorrow but i told her that i will try but i guess i hurted her! Maybe!! She is just too emotional and i had to say something!