chapter 11

HUSNA'S POV:-

When i got up and looked for my phone to see the text message i was laughing at myself at that time as it was not my phone it was uzma aapi's phone where she received a text from her husband!

But i felt sad that what about my husband? Can't he even text me?
I kept aside my overthinking and somehow slept that night

Next morning••••••••

Husna? Husnaaaa!! Wake up you little girl!

I quickly woke up to punch whoever said me "little girl" but i cannot because it was my mom

"Ammi pls let me sleep for 15 more minutes"

Husna you are married now but you haven't changed yet!

Uzma:- yes ammi not even a little bit

Everyone was looking at me as if iam kept in a museum and they came to see me i went to get fresh and we all sat down together and were eating our breakfast!

Nizam:- husna! Have you called mustafa?

Husna:- no abba i think he is a little TOO busy!

Uzma aapi saw me with widening her eyes looking at me with anger
Then i said

Husna:- abba i mean he said me that he is busy so we cant talk for so long!

Nizam:- oh i hope he will come to meet us

Tayyaba:- anyways im really happy that you stayed with us for so long and i hope you stay here for some more days!

Tears formed in my eyes but j controlled them after seeing fhe happiness on my parents face because i stayed for so long but they dont know the actual truth and i dont even want to share it with them...

We all had our breakfast laughing joking and having fun

______________________________________

Mustafa? Mustafa where are you beta?

Mushtaq:- what happened where js mustafa?