7. Let you break my heart again..

*Time skip to your birthday month*

It was the morning before your birthday

*beep beep*

I goaned as I woke up turning my alarm off.

I got up but Tom wasn't next to me. I looked around the whole house and he was no where to be found so I texted him.

You:
Tom where are you?
Hellooo
Are you preforming or at a talk show?
Ok text me when you can, I love you.

I put my phone down and sighed.

I got my clothes and put it on my bed then undressed to take a shower.
After my shower I dried my hair and brushed it, then I did skin care and brushed my teeth.

I went out of the bathroom to get dressed, style my hair, and do my makeup good because I had a very long show today the tickets were sold out so I was extremely excited to play and plus I haven't seen the girls in a while so I was very happy to see them too.

I finally started getting ready.

After getting ready  I  checked my phone to see if Tom texted back but he didn't

After getting ready I checked my phone to see if Tom texted back but he didn't. I called him a few times but it went to voicemail. I shrugged it off and went downstairs to get something to eat real quick I looked for Tom again but he wasn't there.

That's weird. Im kinda worried but whatever. I got into my car to start driving to the place me and the girls are preforming.

When I got there everyone was already there practicing.we hugged and caught up a little then continued to practice.

After mic checks we went on the stage.

When the lights turned on us the crowd went wild cheering our band name.

Fan: Y/N I LOVE YOUU

Fan: NELLY YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Fan: LINA YOUR SO GORGEOUS

Fan: ROISE MARRY ME PLEASE

Fan: Y/N YOU ARE SUCH A GODDESS TOM IS SO LUCKY

Fan: Y/N LEAVE TOM AND GET WITH ME PLEASE