15. Breakthrough

Toms pov

We were all sitting on the couch hoping y/n would come out but she didn't.

I saw Lina slightly starting to get mad before she jumped up and went into the room were y/n was and grabbed one of her credit cards before jamming it into the door causing it to unlock then she opened the door violently  making it slam into the wall immediately waking y/n up with a shocked look on her face.

Lina stormed in there and dragged y/n into the bathroom then I heard the shower turn on.

Your guys pov

You: what the hell are you doing.

I said struggling as Lina was undressing me. 

Lina: You need to get out and be with you man.

She said as I was completely naked then she put me in the shower.

Lina: Take a good shower, I will get some clothes for you.

I listened because Lina likes to man handle people.

After taking a nice shower I went out of the shower to see some clothes for me.

I quickly dressed and did my hygiene and put on some mascara and lip gloss.

I walked in the kitchen to see Lina, bill, and Tom.

Tom: Thank you Lina.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Lina: we have a interview today with Tokio hotel and blue ivy, is that ok y/n?

You:mhm..

All three of them forced me to eat then we left to got meet up with everyone at the place were the interview was at.

Tom sat in the back seat with me.

He had his hand on my thigh as I put my head on his shoulder.

When we arrived I got ready knowing they were gonna ask questions about my brother.

We went in and got mics put on our clothes then went to go sit down on the big couch where all of our fans combined roared for us.

Then the interview started.

The host: So Tom and y/n is it true that both of you are dating?

Tom: Yes it's true
Tom said as he held my hand

And the crowd started screaming.

The questions were mostly easier than I intended but I really didn't want to be there I missed my brother so much but I had to breakthrough.

Then the last question was of course for me and the hardest one possible.

The host: So y/n I heard that your brother recently passed, why don't you look sad?

I looked at him with a shocked looked really wanting to go off on him but I don't wanna ruin my career.

You: With all due respect I'm not comfortable answering any questions about my brother anytime soon.

I said giving him a fake smile before the show ended and we said goodbye to all of our fans then left. We all decided to go to gustavs big pool behind his house.

Everyone immediately went in while I just sat on the sun bed trying to get some light.

My arms were exposed but I just turned it so no one would see.

I then felt water drops fall on my arms.

I open my eyes to see Tom.

Tom: Are you ok?

You: yeah I'm fine just trying to get back to my normal self.

You: Come back in the pool with me.

Tom: Are you sure.

You: mhm!

I said slowly getting in the pool by the stairs while tom just cannon balled right in front of me causing me to get wet all over.

He got up and saw me glaring at him then starting to laugh.

I splashed him then we had a splash fight before I went on his back and rested my head on his shoulder as he walked around the pool holding me gently.

Tom: I love you so much y/n

You: I love you too Tom.
I said kissing him on the cheek

We played in the pool for a bit then got out.

We shared a sun bed cuddling with and big beach towel over us.

I had my head on his chest while my leg was over his.

Gustav: Can you guys stop being lovey dovey.

I rolled my eyes at him while bill pushed him in the pool and they started play fighting.

It was getting late and everyone decided to leave so we did too we all said goodbye and Tom offered to drive me home.

When we got at my house in front of my door Tom kissed me then started walking back to his car.

I quickly grabbed his hand causing him to stop and look at me.

You: Please stay with me tonight.

Tom: Of course.

I unlocked the door and tom locked it as we got in the we immediately went to take a shower (different shower rooms)

After showering Tom ordered some pizza and we ate it watching all of the insidious movies.

After watching the last one we watched one of the Annabelle movies then we decided to clean up and head to bed.

Me and Tom did out hygiene stuff and I convinced him to do a face mask at me.

I laughed for the five minutes we were supposed to have it on because Tom look extremely funny.

We washed it off carefully but Tom still managed to get some in his eye.

I laughed more at him struggling to clean it off.

We finally got the mask off and dried out face off.

And finally got into bed. 

We just talked about anything for a extremely long time while cuddling until bill was calling Tom.

Tom got up and talked to bill for a bit then hanged up and went to go cuddle with me again.

You: What was that call about. 

Tom: Bill just wanted to know how you were doing, I told him your were fine.

I kissed him before resting my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me tightly not wanting to let me go.

Then we both peacefully fell asleep.

1022 words