13. All I need

I woke up in the middle of the night from the most heartbroken nightmare I had about my brother.

I started to tear up as I thought about it again.

I went on my phone to see toms text message.

Tom:

Hey y/n your mom said I can sleep
In the guest room and I agreed just incase if you needed me I will be right here, I love you so much and I will always be on and by your side no matter what.
Good night my love❤️.

I smile at his message then put my phone in my pocket and started to get out of y/b/n bed and neatly fixed it.

I unlocked the door and closed it quietly so I wouldn't wake up no one.

I then went into the guest room Tom was sleeping in to see him passed out on the bed.

I slowly crawled into his arms then fell asleep happy and calm.

Time skip: Morning

I was woken up by a pair of warm lips on my neck.

I gently put my hands on toms head pulling him close embracing his love and warmth.

After a couple of minutes of cuddling Tom got in the shower leaving me alone on the bed.

I tried finding the will to get up and do something proactive but I couldn't I let the covers consume my whole body and silently cried myself to sleep yet again.

Toms pov

After dressing in the restroom I went back into the room to see y/n sleeping.

Her face was red and a little puffy, you could see the tears on her face.

I sighed while wiping the tears off of her cheeks.

I frown as I started to overthink, I don't know how to comfort her.

All I can think about is leaving her until she is better.

I sit down on the couch and just think about everything.

Time skip: A couple of hours later

Both blue ivy and Tokio Hotel came to try and cheer up y/n but she was still locked in the room.

I gently knocked on the door and called out for her to see if she was awake but got no response.

I sighed as I sat down back on give couch extremely worried.

We all hung out for a couple of hours but eventually everyone left except bill and Lina.

They decided to stay too for y/n.

We all sat and watched tv but eventually fell asleep.

422 words
Sorry it's a short part I'm extremely tired rn😭