Unexpected commitments

Sally jumps of the table and runs towards the door, eyes filled with tears.
Before she could turn the nob the door opens, Mrs Lewis stands infront of the door and notice Sally's tears and her confused husband behind her.

Nicole: "What's going on and what are you doing here?"

Sally: "I uhhm"

Nico: "Babe, I'm head over heels inlove with Sally, I would like for her to be my second wife."

Sally: "Your wife didnt know you proposed?"

Nicole: "No I did not, but I can live with that. Sally come with me!"

Nicole takes her hand and lead her up the stairs, Nico stays behind in the kitchen.

Sally looks around as they reach the second floor.

Nicole: "Sally, as the second wife, you will get the second floor of the house, that will be your bedroom"

Nicole points to a very big door, Sally walks towards the door and opens the door.

The room looks like a room fit for a Queen, Sally loves the room.

Nicole goes to sit on the bed, covered with white and gold bedding.
Sally sits next to her.

Nicole: "See, Sally this room has never been filled, for years I've been begging Nico to find a second wife, we have been married for 10 years and wife number 3 should have been settled in already."

Sally: "Why is it so hard for Nico to find wives?, He is every womans dream"

Nicole: "Nico is very picky when it comes to woman, we knew each other 2 weeks and got married, I dont regret a single second."

Nicole leans toward Sally and kisses her on the cheek.

Nicole: "Welcome to the family Mrs Lewis."

Sally gets up and run down the stairs, she finds Nico in the lounge sipping on wishkey on the rocks.

Sally: "Nico, I will marry you, I will be your second wife!"

Nico grab Sally and kiss her, he takes the ring from the small box and puts it on her finger.

Nico: "Sally baby, you made me the happiest man on planet earth."

Nicole: "Congrats!, I wish you'll the happiest road ahead."

Sally: "Thank you, and thank you for your guidance."

Nicole hugs Sally and Nico walk closer to his 2 woman and embraces both of them.

Nicole, not knowing Sally is still a virgin, starts kissing Sally, Sally enjoys it and Nico, feeling left out, start kissing Sally in her neck.

Nicole: "Let's go to you'll room, it will be fun."

Sally: "Our room? I have not yet moved in"

Nico: "Your staying here my baby and not going anywhere."

The 3 heads into Sally's bedroom.

Sally go sit on the bed, Nico and Nicole start kissing with pasion.
Sally is watching.
Both Nico and Nicole goes to Sally, Nico kisses Sally, Nicole goes down on Sally, she lifts up her dress and uses her tongue on Sally's clit, she sucks on her clit then pulls away, Nico got up and undressed Nicole, Sally takes out her dress, Nicole pushes Nico to lay on the bed.
Nico grabs Sally to get on top in 69 position, Nico start by slowly moving her gstring to the side, he takes his tongue and moves from the bottom to the top op her pussy in search of her clit, when he reaches her clit he start sucking on it like a thirsthy baby, Nicole is sucking on Nico's balls while Sally is sucking his penis and touching Nicole.
Nico moves his tong up and down slowly, he takes his hands and places it on Sallys ass, he presses her down so her clit is on his chin, he licks her asshole while moving her slowly so her pussy is rubbing against his chin.
Slowly Nico uses his finger to put it in her ass, he only use the tip, he moves in and out two times before entering half of his finger, she is dripping wet, he feels it in his neck, Nicole gets on the bed next to Nico, Sally tries to move forward but squirts when she pulled away, Sally lays next to Nico on the other side, Nico gets on top of Sally, knowing she's a virgin he puts his penis between her pussy lips, Nicole leaves the room, Nico kisses Sally, he moves his penis up and down against her clit very slowly, the tip of his penis rubbing against her clit, making her pull him closer and scratches his back open, Nicole gets back in the room, she sits on the corner of the bed with her legs open, she presses a dildo up her pussy, Nico sees it and stretches his hand to grab the dildo, he moves it in and out her pussy, Nico lifts his torso off Sally with his penis still pressing against her pussy, he pulls Nicole closer and She gets on top of Sally, Nicole kisses Sally, she grabs her boobs and places her nipples in her mouth, she moves her tongue on her nipples in sircles then slowly bites it.
Nico leaves the dildo in Nicoles pussy, presses her ass down so her pussy lips rest around his penis, his penis surrounded by both pussies he starts moving up and down slowly and feels the heat building up, Nicole cums first, then Sally, the heat makes Nico cum all over their wet pussies.

Nico lays next to Sally and Nicole lays next to Nico.

:)
Please like and share.