Welcome King's

A week pass. Nicole and Nico is both at work.
Jukita is Luna's baby sitter and Maria decided to go stay at home.

Sally: "Help! Jasmine my water just broke"

Jasmine get Sally's hospital bags and phones Nico and Nicole.

Jasmine: "Just breath Mrs Lewis"

Jasmine walk Sally out to the car. The driver takes her bags and put them in the boot and drive off.

Nico is already waiting at the hospital. The driver stop and Nico run to the car with a wheelchair. The Dr is next to Nico.
They lay Sally on the bed and Nicole arrives while the dr examines Nicole.

Dr: "Your 8cm dilated and almost ready to give birth."

With every pain Sally feel the erge to push.

Sally gives birth to both boys. They are healthy.

Sally: "Welcome to the world Hudson and Liam I love you'll so much"

Sally is holding both babies and kisses them. Nico is very happy. He just got his first sons the heirs to all his companies.

Sally gives Hudsom and Liam to Nico to hold.
Nico has never experienced love like this.
Nico kisses Sally on the forehead.

Nico: "Prince's Hudson and Liam Lewis, son's to Queen Sally Lewis. Thank you Sally you will forever be my one and only Queen"

Nicole does not like that at all but knows it it only cause she gave him sons.

Nicole kisses Sally and Nico then places a kiss on each of the boys heads.

Nicole: "Babe I have so much work I have to rush back. Please please please phone me if you need me"

Nicole rushes out the door before the tears roll down her cheeks.

Nico gets a team to fix Sally's hair and make up and the photographer takes pictures of Sally, Nico, Liam and Hudson.

Nico want to stay at the hospital with Sally but she ask him to go home and rest.

Nico goes straight to the club to celebrate.

"Guys shots on the house, my Queen gave birth to my sons. Hudson and Liam Lewis."

Nico says as he order a wishkey on the rocks.

The crowd cheers and everyone gathers around.

"Here's to you becoming daddy"

Candy says and makes her through the crowd.
She get on the bar and let the barman line up shots from her pussy up.
Candy takes 1 shot in her hand and places it right between her breasts. Nico takes the first shots he ordered. He then get on the bar and stand on his knees face to face over Candy. He kisses her lips slightly and wink at her.
He then moves down and drink the first shot from between her breasts he dips the tip of his tongue into the shot and lick Candy's breast he repeat if and take the shot. He goes for the second shot and kisses her again he takes his tongue and lick her skin in circles around the shot glass. The last shot Nico tiped over he places his lips on her body and sucks on it slowly he kisses her pussy and takes the shot between her pussy lips right on her clit. He takes it softly pulling it and breaths hot air onto her pussy lips he put a litle presure and pull back taking the shot fast with the glass in his mouth.

Candy feel how her pussy is wet and her legs turns into jelly.

Nico leaves her and sit in the VIP section at his club.
He send the waiter over to their admission lady with a note.
A few minutes later she send someone to get Candy for her.

Person: "Candy a very special customer booked you in our top rooms for 4 hours you have 15 minutes to order you'll something to drink on his tap and get to the room"

Candy: "That's great I'm horney as hell"

Person: "It's room number 9"

Candy get their drinks and go to the room. She opens the door but no-one is in the room. She places the tray with drinks on the table and put down her bag she takes out 3 diffrent flavoured condoms.
She undresses she just got on the bed when he opens the door. She looks up and see Nico standing in the door with a can of cream.
She is shocked when she sees his face. He always uses her for free and treat  her like shit. Now he treats her and pay for her services.

Nico closes the door throws the cream on the bed and start undressing.

Nico: "Let me get comfortable too"

Candy giggles and stare at Mr Lewis while he takes off his clothes.

Candy: "Mr Lewis are you comfortable?"

Nico: "I love it to hear you say my name like that"

Nico flirt and bite his lip.

He get on the bed and lay next to Candy and keep quiet. The room is quiet for a while when Candy get up and start dancing for Nico.
Nico get off the bed and grab Candy by the hips from the back she pushes out her ass against his penis and move slowly he takes his hand down to her pussy. He rubs her thick clit a few times and pulls back she lay her head back on his shoulder and he kisses her neck. He take both his hands to her pussy, takes the gstring and places it between her pussy lips. Nico slowly pulls the top and her clit rub against it. Nico bends Candy over and pull the gstring up and down Candy is dripping all over.
Nico insert his penis in her pussy and pull her by her hair. He moves a few times and slowly and then moves fast.  He pull back and cum all over her anus. He takes his cum with his fingers and rubs it around her anus he pushes in his finger and presses the cum inside he takes the cream can shake it and spray it on her as Nico kisses Candy's ass as he eat the cream off bite for bite. Nico insert his penis in her ass and moves slowly in circles pressing his balls against her clit. Nico moves faster putting more pleasure on her clit. She orgasms all over his balls and he cums in her ass. He take out his penis and suck on her anus trying to suck out his cum. He licks down and kisses all over her pussy and turn her around. He lick her pussy and put her clit in his mouth. Her clit is bigger than other woman and he loves it. Nico sucks on Candy's clit and put his finger in her pussy he moves his fingers fast and suck on Candy's clit like a thirsthy baby. She drips and drips but Nico does not stop. Candy pisses in his mouth and he pulls away and insert his penis in her pussy he rides her rough and she wrap her legs around Nico pulling him closer Nico takes out his penis and put it between Candy's pussy lips and moves faster he rubs his penis and pull up and let his balls masage her clit. He pulls down and cum on Candy's clit Candy explodes and cum all all over his balls. He lays on the bed.

Candy and Nico have sex the whole night. They get drunk together.
Nico pay Candy extra and a big tip.