Sexual healing

Nico wakes up and turn to feel Sally, he is shock to learn Sally is not in the bed Nico look around but she is not in the room.
He calls out to Sally but get no answer and hear something in the kitchen.

Nico: "Sally, Baby girl!?"

He gets no answer and go to the kitchen.
Sally listened to music on her CD player with earphones in while she is dancing around the kitchen making breakfast.
Sally is wearing nothing but n red gstring that sits around her ass with diamonds on the top with a red bra and her heels.
Her hair loose covering her back her long perfect tanned legs.
She bend over to pick up the cloth she dropped. Her pussy lips show on the sides of her gstring.
She get up and see Nico standing there looking at her with hungry eyes, biting his lips and she takes out the earphones she had on.
She giggles feeling shy while walking his way, kiss him.

Sally: "Good morning my love"

Nico: "Good morning baby girl."

Sally: "I see you brought desert, I'm making breakfast"

Nico: "I see, it smells great"

Sally: "So does desert, I think I'll have desert first"

Sally looks at Nico with naughty eyes while going down on her knees.
She takes his penis in her hands and stroke it before putting her mouth around it.
She sucks on the tip and licks his penis up and down.
Nico pulls Sally up and pick her up with her legs around his weist and whispers in her ear.

"In the flesh of love we are only one body"

And kisses her in the neck.
He lays her on the bed and put his penis tip in her pussy, Sally let out a gasp before she starts moaning as he enters his whole penis in to her pussy.
Nico moves in and out. As Sally moans he moves faster.
Sally squirts all over Nico's penis, he moves faster and as Nico starts orgasming Sally orgasms with him.

Nico falls onto the bed next to Sally.
Sally jump up and run to the kitchen.

Sally: "Oh crab breakfast is ruined"

Nico: "It felt left out cause you wanted desert first"

Nico teases Sally and laughs.

Sally: "It's fine I'll have desert whole day"

Nico: "I will take you for breakfast then we can get new phones and do a little shopping"

They reach closer and hugs for some time

Sally: "Shall we get ready to leave?"

Nico: "Yes baby girl"

Some time later they are done and ready to go.
Nico takes Sally to a beautiful resturant.

While Nico and Sally waits for their food Nico takes out a meduim sized black box. He gives it to Sally.

Sally opens the box and look inside. She takes out 2 credit cards a house key, a car key and a diamond necklased personalised with her name.

Nico: "Now you never have to work a day in your life, I bought you your own car too"

Sally: "I can't accept this sorry"

Nico: "It is a gift baby girl, just take it your my wife now and everything I own is yours too."

Sally: "I still want to dance, I dance cause I love to dance"

Nico: "There's no way my wife will get  on stage infront of horny men and show them your body"

Sally: "But Nico"

Nico gets angry raise his voive gets up and hit the table

Nico: "I said enough! My wife won't act like a queen of whores! This conversation is over!"

Sally's eyes fills up with tears. She runs off to the exit. Nico watches her leave. She takes a walk and return to the room she locks herself in and cries unstopable.

Nico pays the bill and heads out to get them new phones.
He searches for a gift for Sally to apologise.

Sally cries herself to sleep.

Hours later Nico returns he feels guilty and is very nervous as he does not know what to expect.

He sees Sally is fast asleep. Fixes up his phone and calls Nicole.

Nicole: "Hello my love how are you and Sally? How is the honey moon? I miss you"

Nico: "We are fine baby"

Nicole: "You sound unsure, whats up?"

Nico: "We had a fight and I think I messed up badly"

Nicole: "I have news to share, call me when Sally is with you please, I'm busy now I love you alot and misses you"

Nicole hangs up...

Nico start preparing a meal for Sally.
He bought Sally a short black dress, a pair of heels, a handbag, a necklace, earings a bracelet and a crown for dinner with him. He also got her 2 bunches of roses, one white and one red.
A while later Nico is done with dinner he orders a bottle of champange with glasses on ice.
He throws the whole bathroom floor full of rose pedals and places white candals all over. He runs a tub of water full of bubbles lights all the candles and walk to the bedroom.
He gets on the bed next to Sally and kiss her softly to wake up.

Sally: "Nico get off"

Nico: "Baby girl pleasw hear me out, I was such an Idiot and I was wrong I'm sorry for how I acted earlier on"

Sally: "Just leave me alone for a while"

Nico: "Baby girl please forgive me it will never happen again"

Sally: "Nico just get out"

Nico:"I ran you a bath, the water is ready you can just get in please wear this and use your gift for when your done in bath"